• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
This goes in the "Help Needed" section.

I'll assume you're playing as Sora, as Maleficent is the first boss for Reverse/Rebirth. If you don't like Maleficent, you'll hate Riku 4. Just pack a lot of zero cards or build a deck based on a lot of working sleights, like ragnarok. I don't think you have that yet, though...

KINGDOM_BLADE

I feel pathetic for saying this, but i stocked up on cloud cards, because his sleight owns! Also use alot off Zero cards otherwise you'll lose everytime.

Hope i helped, and good luck! :thumbup:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Zero cards, cloud cards, those will definately work, like the others have said above me and don't forget to keep using cure to at least cure yourself in a sticky-your almost-oh never mind. Forget that part. Just use the zero and cloud cards, those help and cure yourself with your ZERO card when necessary! XD

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
bwahh. I haven't beat Chain of Memories yet(my brother hogs his DS) but it's like, not about the difficulty, it's that damn card system. I can't find like... a 9 card, and when I do, I have to use it again.

:)

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
this is one of the hardest bosses (i think). just use the mickey card (the green one with the mickey sign). and when the builders fall immidiatly go on it. jump and hit the head many times. i suggest to not use sleights.

if you have many cure cards, hight cards and cloud cards. and if you are good at card-breaking it should work.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Put around 10 0's in the back of your deck, attacking sleights in the front and around 10 cure cards of which 4 are 2-4 the rest 7+. Use Curaga and dont waste the high leveled Cures.Use Beast Often. You dont need any summons. 2 beasts and one donald at times causes major damage and if lucky, some healing. Put your heartless cards to good use you may want Oogie and some other.And recharge as soon as your low on cards. Though you need high CP for deck, it works like a charm. Also, break alot and attack the flames she breathes before aiming for her, Beast CAN take out the flames for you since he damages almost everything on the field. Hope this helps. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back