• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
It's because at the time, the Nobody concept didn't exist yet, so since we must loose our heart for it becomes a heartless, well, they choosed this name...

Dragoryu

The names are kind of like that. Nobody makes you think that they have no body, but it's not a pun. They're literally nobody. Same with heartless. It doesn't mean that they have no hearts, they're just sort of evil.

Dragoryu

^Not necessarily. Heartless don't automatically take someones heart when they are born. They're the darkness in a persons heart, which is half their heart, more or less depending on the person.

KHfreak24

Wow i can't belive you dont get this a heartless is made of a heart that has been taken over by darkness and therefor has no heart whatsoever because they are created from a heart. Bacically a heartless is something that has no heart but is still made from one and wants a heart for itself.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^Not necessarily. Heartless don't automatically take someones heart when they are born. They're the darkness in a persons heart, which is half their heart, more or less depending on the person.

Of course. They eat other people's hearts. Didn't you pay attention during KH1?

Dragoryu

Of course. They eat other people's hearts. Didn't you pay attention during KH1?

I know. I just heard carsonj wrong (sorry about that, carsonj). I thought that he meant that the darkness in a heartless was made from someone else's darkness, and I was saying that they would have to start out without another's heart until they came in contact with humans.

Rix

:)
Awards
maybe, beacuse you have posted the post in the forum sanity? those posts are not counted... Or maybe you signed in with the wrong account? LOL:p

axel_rox

Website
fanart.lionking.org
i get what a heartless is, and how they are made, im just saying that if they hold a captive heart then dont they count as having a hearts?

And i dont think they eat people's hearts, i just think thats a way of exaggerating it

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Heratless are hearts corrupted by darkness. The are called heartless because:

1. They are always searching for other hearts to corrupt, implying that they themselves have no heart.

2. Even though they have a heart it is corrupted by darkness and that it is a basically useless heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
2. Even though they have a heart it is corrupted by darkness and that it is a basically useless heart.

This seems most logical for pure-bloods, but what about emblems? The emblems are bron from the darkness when your heart is removed by emblems.

I think emblems create emblems, but pure blood create purebloods.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

hmmmm.....no, emblem heartless are able to take hearts and become more powerful with them, they are similar to pure bloods but are in fact just copies. They dont multiply at all, they just get stronger with every heart they take. Pure blood heartless are born from the darkness within a heart. The pure blood with my guess survive on hearts, and dont need them to become stronger and the reason for that is that they mutate on their own. In KH2 Beast's Castle the Darkball in the ballroom automatically changes into Darkthorn. Not to mention the Giant Heartless are able to create new pure blood heartless. Before all this, every pureblood heartless begins with a neoheartless (neo, meaning one, first, or beginning) which takes shape of a more human figure.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
hmmmm.....no, emblem heartless are able to take hearts and become more powerful with them, they are similar to pure bloods but are in fact just copies. They dont multiply at all, they just get stronger with every heart they take. Pure blood heartless are born from the darkness within a heart. The pure blood with my guess survive on hearts, and dont need them to become stronger and the reason for that is that they mutate on their own. In KH2 Beast's Castle the Darkball in the ballroom automatically changes into Darkthorn. Not to mention the Giant Heartless are able to create new pure blood heartless. Before all this, every pureblood heartless begins with a neoheartless (neo, meaning one, first, or beginning) which takes shape of a more human figure.

Then that one guy who got turned into a Soldier should be a Large Body.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Then that one guy who got turned into a Soldier should be a Large Body.

well considering what you're referring to which i have no clue, than yeah we could say he became a soldier, i mean if a heartless took captive of mickey it could become a rat. But then again the rats might think im racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back