• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

When a persons heart is consumed by darkness he becomes a heartless.But we r shown that heartless already existed in the realm of darkness.How were they created considering that noone lives to lose his heart?Is it possible that heartlesses are mainfestations of darkness and each time some1 in the RoL loses his heart a portal opens so that the heartless can move from one realm to another?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Prior to Xehanort the heartless had trouble leaving the Dark realm which is why they was practically unheard of till between BBS and KH1.
Plus we've seen how the heartless travel, dark corridors, so I'm doubtful on the portals part.

Them being manifestations is spot on though. Heartless are born from darkness of heart, they are that darkness manifest.

As for how they got there in the first place I'd blame that on the keyblade war. People were consumed by darkness on universal scale and if you notice the legend points out darkness was "born" during the war yet it's also said the Xblade was half dark and half light.
Darkness can't be born of it already existed in some form like within the Xblade. So maybe what was "born" wasn't darkness but the heartless which are "darkness made real".

Got side tracked. xD
What I mean is yes it's likely that heartless were born there as people gave into darkness just like it's likely nobodies were born in the in-between realm. Xehanort upset the "status quo" though and now they all roam the Light realm in mass when before they were fewer than scarce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back