• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless of the organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh freak 84

i don't know we probably beat them anyway besisides there should have been clues towards their heartless becoming human in KH2,& Final Mix

Kiwise

somebodies aren't different, either way its not important to the story

They could be important to the story, in place of or alongside of another Disney subplot. They could be fun allies. Or enemies, it depends. Saïx's, Larxene's, and Marluxia's Others would make interesting enemies in place of the usual Disney characters, or at the very least, that's one less boss fight each the developers have to come up with. On the other hand, I can't imagine Demyx being the type to hold a grudge, and Zexion and Lexaeus never even met Sora, so none of their others have any real reason to be his enemy, as far as I know. They could make interesting allies, or they'd just be kind of fun to talk to. So the Org.'s others could have some story importance, at least as much as the regular old Disney worlds/characters/subplots ever do.

They'd add in some variety, too. "Haha, bet you were expecting just another boring ol' Disney plot! Bet you weren't expecting Braig and Even to turn up here, huh?! =D"

Plus, seeing some of the Org.'s Others would make a bunch of $quare's fans happy and excited. Happy, excited fans=MOAR MUNNYZ NOM NOM.

But yeah, I'm talking about their Others/Somebodies/whatever. Their Heartless have no reason to turn up, or even be pointed out or quested for. ._. They'd just be Shadows and stuff, probably not even bosses. We pro'lly already killed some of 'em, and we wouldn't have noticed.

Last edited:

WantaSoraplushie

They could be important to the story, in place of or alongside of another Disney subplot. They could be fun allies. Or enemies, it depends. Saïx's, Larxene's, and Marluxia's Others would make interesting enemies in place of the usual Disney characters, or at the very least, that's one less boss fight each the developers have to come up with. On the other hand, I can't imagine Demyx being the type to hold a grudge, and Zexion and Lexaeus never even met Sora, so none of their others have any real reason to be his enemy, as far as I know. They could make interesting allies, or they'd just be kind of fun to talk to. So the Org.'s others could have some story importance, at least as much as the regular old Disney worlds/characters/subplots ever do.

Also, might I mention that Demyx went poof differently from all the others. He disappeared in light, not dark. I, personally, am keeping my fingers crossed that my favorite Organization member's Somebody will randomly pop up and say "Hey, I'm a good guy! Want to kick some Heartless butt with me?"

See: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: The Death of Organization XIII Demyx is at about 1:02-ish

Radon

mofo
Also, might I mention that Demyx went poof differently from all the others. He disappeared in light, not dark. I, personally, am keeping my fingers crossed that my favorite Organization member's Somebody will randomly pop up and say "Hey, I'm a good guy! Want to kick some Heartless butt with me?"

See: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: The Death of Organization XIII Demyx is at about 1:02-ish

Lol. No. He's fairly unimportant compared to other members of the Org.

WantaSoraplushie

Lol. No. He's fairly unimportant compared to other members of the Org.

Ah, but what if that's just what they want you to think. Anyone who reads Harry Potter can tell you that in the fourth book, the Lovegoods are fairly unimportant characters, after all, they are only mentioned once, and in passing, but by the fifth book, Luna Lovegood becomes a very main character. All I'm saying is that they spent the time giving Demyx a different death, so there must be something important there somehow.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ah, but what if that's just what they want you to think. Anyone who reads Harry Potter can tell you that in the fourth book, the Lovegoods are fairly unimportant characters, after all, they are only mentioned once, and in passing, but by the fifth book, Luna Lovegood becomes a very main character. All I'm saying is that they spent the time giving Demyx a different death, so there must be something important there somehow.
Um, yeah, this isn't Harry Potter last time I checked. Just because they fade all prettyfuls and colorfuls doesn't mean they're automatically special. Just look at Marluxia, he faded into pinks and blacks, he's not a special Nobody.

However, Demyx's Somebody going on Sora's side, I can see that happening. I don't see him as evil, just following orders so he won't be exterminated.

WantaSoraplushie

Um, yeah, this isn't Harry Potter last time I checked. Just because they fade all prettyfuls and colorfuls doesn't mean they're automatically special. Just look at Marluxia, he faded into pinks and blacks, he's not a special Nobody.

However, Demyx's Somebody going on Sora's side, I can see that happening. I don't see him as evil, just following orders so he won't be exterminated.

You don't have to be a jerk about it. I was using Harry Potter as an example. Also, Marluxia was a main boss, but Demyx was just noticeably different.

Ultimately though, we agree. Demyx was only trying to survive, and if his Somebody does show up, he'll probably be a good guy.

dg6ty

im sorry, but what are Somebodies? I've heard of Unbirths...but not these. But, on topic, I think maybe their original forms will be importan in BBS, maybe. Seeing as Xehanort is in BBS.

dg6ty

hmmm...sounds very interesting, like Nobody plus Heartless. So, im guessing their confirmed for KH3 or a variation of it.

jinn49

namine is kairi's nobody right, now the only way i can think of to explain namine's birth is when kairi's heart was taken along with the disney princesses hearts. now if that is the way namine was made. shouldn't the disney princesses have nobody's as well?

WantaSoraplushie

im sorry, but what are Somebodies? I've heard of Unbirths...but not these. But, on topic, I think maybe their original forms will be importan in BBS, maybe. Seeing as Xehanort is in BBS.

Sora is Roxas's Somebody.

Demyx, is so unimportant...

i would bitch slap someone if he came back in any way possible

I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying it's possible. In a game where you kill things with a giant key, anything is possible.

dg6ty

i guess I dont pay attention to other news around the KH world, but in KH II it was said that Roxas is Sora's Nobody.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
namine is kairi's nobody right, now the only way i can think of to explain namine's birth is when kairi's heart was taken along with the disney princesses hearts. now if that is the way namine was made. shouldn't the disney princesses have nobody's as well?
Heart Unlocker was made out of the other six PoH's hearts. They didn't come out of a b+s or anything, so they wouldn't produce a Nobody. In other words, Kairi's hearts and the other PoH's hearts weren't released in the same way. Besides, Naminé was born when Kairi's heart came out of Sora's b+s.

They could give Demyx more plot if they wanted to. I personally hope they do, but not too much. Just make him join Sora's side and fight alongside with him, he doesn't seem right to side with Xehanort.

WantaSoraplushie

They could give Demyx more plot if they wanted to. I personally hope they do, but not too much. Just make him join Sora's side and fight alongside with him, he doesn't seem right to side with Xehanort.

I hope they do too! Even just a cameo would make me happy, as long as he is included, and good.

Kiwise

Looks more like he disappeared in water, which is his element; probably isn't that special, but good find, I didn't notice that.

I seriously doubt it'll actually happen for any of them except Axel (and Xemnas, of course), but I'm just pointing out that it's completely possible, it wouldn't be out of place (if they don't screw it up somehow), they could easily integrate them into the game, and damn it, it would be freaking awesome.

Why? Just out of curiosity. Personal thing against Demyx, or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back