• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless of the organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
does anyone think that the heartless of the organization members(other than xehanort's and sora's) will play a major role in the future game kh3

i think they will since they haven't been introduced yet and since they would still be somewhere in the kh universe

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I believe it was said in an interview with Nomura that the Organization XIII member's Heartless were among the common variety/ not that great of one (though he apparently said "about" when he said that Xehanort was about the only one to have a human-shaped Heartless).
I don't think they'll be that big of a deal in future games if there is a bigger threat. As bosses, maybe but if their Heartless has been beaten already, there's the possibility that their Somebody could come up. I'd still sort of lean with the idea that their Heartless is gone already but things could come up.

C

Crossroads

I think we probably killed them without knowing it.

EDIT: Thanks InfiniteTwilight. I love it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
does anyone think that the heartless of the organization members(other than xehanort's and sora's) will play a major role in the future game kh3

i think they will since they haven't been introduced yet and since they would still be somewhere in the kh universe

i doubt it.....they defeated many heartless, there bound to be the ones of org. XIII.

its not like theres a whole mess left anyways

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
cool thanks

i thought they would have been the weaker kind of heartless since they didn't have as much darkness in their hearts as xehanort (i don't think anybody would be as screwed up as xehanort to have that much darkness)

Radon

mofo
Nope. In the SARs Ansem said that Sora and Xehanort are the only ones to ever retain conciousness after turning into a heartless. If we're going to see any again it will most likely be their somebodies in KH3. Like said above, we probably took out their heartless's without being aware of it. They would have just been shadows, rasphodys etc.

Muse

you look atrocious
No.

With all of them being regular Heartless? Yeah, there's a high chance we've already defeated them. If not, we'll defeat them in KH3. Either way, it's not like we'd know whether we'd beat them or not, considering they'd look just like a regular Heartless.

Radon

mofo
Should this probably be merged with the other organisation thread? We pretty much have concluded that their heartless's won't be important, but the somebodies are different.

Radon

mofo
They probably would spend money on that, not waste. To them it's not a waste if they make profit. But they probably wouldn't make a whole game on it. But the probably won't even have a game with it in it at all.

Radon

mofo
I mean they somebodies, even though I'm not a big fan of the idea, might make cameos in KH3. The heartless's of them returning though is highly unlikely.

Radon

mofo
The somebodies of the first six will most likely be seen in BBS at RG.

And Allister meant why bring up something that was completely unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back