• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Psycho

Ok let me get straight to the point. Its Kingdom Hearts 3 obviously, and with new new KH game there's new enemies, so why not cook up a list of heartless that HAVEN'T been in Kingdom Hearts yet. Maybe you'd add a picture of something to go along with what you want your heartless to be and look like. I'd propose that they should have a cast of attacks and say say what world they should be in, and what movie they are based off of. Personally, I'd prefer a darker themed heartless, similar to that of the grim reaper. If the Black Cauldron would make in appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3 I really think this heartless should be in the world with how dark it is. I'd imagine it would use its "weapon" to hit Sora and company on site. Think of something like the image below, except with little to nothing of clothing. As the artist named it I call it "Deathbringer" mind you that this name would probably never be used for an heartless.

kingdom_hearts_3_heartless_deathbringer_by_meissuperman-d70cwz4.jpg

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want heartless snowman if we get Frozen. I don't think we've had those before

As for San Fransokyo, heartless based off nanobots

Muke

whatever
Awards
Your Heartless looks very beautiful and ominous, by the way.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I think the Shadows deserve one more evolution phase.

Shadow - NEO Shadow - Omega Shadows!!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I always thought the Shadow's evolution phase was: Shadow, Neo Shadow then Darkside. But, anyway I'd love for more world specific heartless. Like in the Tangled world, maybe lantern heartless?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
& now I'm wanting to see digimon styled evolution sequences for heartless.

Twilight.X

If KH ever will have a day/night cycle, I'd vouch for harder heartless at night, yet the rewards for them are greater than killing ones during the day. Granted, this could get tedious; hence why it may or may not work depending on its implementation.

The Rocky Shoe

A gigantic Heartless that encompasses the entire world on a ring and is attached to it on a side, having two huge fists that could destroy a world with one punch, It's body's on top of the ring with a big diamond filled with Darkness that's basically the size of the body, which is basically 1/5 the size of the world it's surround. There are a multitude of Heartless faces embroider on the ring.

This can only happen if someone opens up a huge gateway directly from RoD to RoL and leaves it there for a while. I mean seriously I hope what we saw in the RoD isn't the best. Otherwise that'll be weaksauce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back