• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless and the organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora093

In 358/2 days there should be a part of the story were the organization go lokking for their heartless and roxas says sometinig like "I don't have one" then axel could say "How do you know" and roxas could say "Just a feeling I had"

Dont yell at me for this post.

UrbanQuattrus

I doubt this would happen. The only reason I can think of for a nobody to go looking for its heartless would be to reunite and become whole - and seeing as the Organization spends its time solely preparing to summon Kingdom Hearts, I think either they all know that searching for their heartless is pointless for some reason (Maybe no way to tell which is, or maybe they've already been destroyed), or that Xemnas has convinced them not to go looking, because he needs their continued loyalty.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

if they wanted to search for their heartless, then what would be the point of summoning Kingdom Hearts, to obtain a heart

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In 358/2 days there should be a part of the story were the organization go lokking for their heartless and roxas says sometinig like "I don't have one" then axel could say "How do you know" and roxas could say "Just a feeling I had"

Dont yell at me for this post.

Well if you didn't know

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora093

They would become whole and then they could become human again

then they could rule as human

but wouldn't it make them stronger

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Confirmed? When and where was this confirmed?

Well, with Xemnas, keeping in mind that if a heartless is destroyed before a nobody, the person comes back, then it's clear...there's also the fact that the novels state that Xemnas is in a "state of suspension", from which he could awaken at any time.

As for Axel, in the novels, Naminé told Roxas Axel didn't vanish...that he returned to his other.

UrbanQuattrus

Well, with Xemnas, keeping in mind that if a heartless is destroyed before a nobody, the person comes back, then it's clear...there's also the fact that the novels state that Xemnas is in a "state of suspension", from which he could awaken at any time.

As for Axel, in the novels, Naminé told Roxas Axel didn't vanish...that he returned to his other.

I see. I should read these novels, I'm missing too much.

So why didn't Xemnas become normal once his heartless was destroyed? Is it because the heartless's power was being used by Riku, preventing it from returning? If so, what happened to it after Riku was cleansed when Ansem's machine exploded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back