• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heart and crown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

you cleared out something i always wondered. where do the dusk come from?, but still, all this theories, about the origination of the unknowns, dusk, and heartless, still confusing to me.

sora_123

okay, im gonna put what i think on this in here:

Back to the beginning of the thread; I think its a great theory. but i also kind of agree with the people who were saying that the heart on the ground was Rikus symbol. Now i don hav picture proof b'cuz i don hav access. But think; Look at the shape of the heart on the ground: it looks like the symbol that ansem put on the heartless that he made (Black heart w/ red border and X). Now, on Rikus suit from Hollow Bastion, its the same shape, but w/o the X. If you compare the heart on the ground and the heart on Rikus outfit; they are the same thing.

Moving on; Personally, w/ all this talk of Twilight and such. I think Twilight is the mysterious light that becomes Dawn or Dusk. Riku said that he chose the road to Dawn, when he could've chosen the "twilit road to nightfall": Nightfall is basically Dusk. And if you recall correctly, there is a new type of heartless called dusk. What if those who chose the path to Dusk become the dusk if they dont survive?...............sorry if this second part doesn't make sense; please don't critizize me.

you cleared out something i always wondered. where do the dusk come from?, but still, all this theories, about the origination of the unknowns, dusk, and heartless, still confusing to me.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
imallaboutKH said:
okay, im gonna put what i think on this in here:

Back to the beginning of the thread; I think its a great theory. but i also kind of agree with the people who were saying that the heart on the ground was Rikus symbol. Now i don hav picture proof b'cuz i don hav access. But think; Look at the shape of the heart on the ground: it looks like the symbol that ansem put on the heartless that he made (Black heart w/ red border and X). Now, on Rikus suit from Hollow Bastion, its the same shape, but w/o the X. If you compare the heart on the ground and the heart on Rikus outfit; they are the same thing.

Moving on; Personally, w/ all this talk of Twilight and such. I think Twilight is the mysterious light that becomes Dawn or Dusk. Riku said that he chose the road to Dawn, when he could've chosen the "twilit road to nightfall": Nightfall is basically Dusk. And if you recall correctly, there is a new type of heartless called dusk. What if those who chose the path to Dusk become the dusk if they dont survive?...............sorry if this second part doesn't make sense; please don't critizize me
Sorry i didn't say that was rikus sign or not. Riku's sign has a cross out on the costume .Ansem made artificial heartless with a CROSS out which mean there fake not just a plain heart think about that! rikus heart on the costume isn't the same the cross out means no heart not just a heart the person that post about riku's symbol saying riku's symbol is the heart i didn't say it was or not besides how is riku's symbol the heart when he :D have only have that because thats ansem taken over his body sorry but i didn't say that was his sign or not. :confused:

Last edited:

GodofBlackFlame

well this is a really good theory...thats rly thought out and took me a 2 reads to comprehend...anywayz lol...This whole connected to the heart makes alot of sense to me...goodjob..as far as the heart around BHK goes...im not sure who cast it...but on a glance for sum reason i think its riku...becuz BHK whips out his keyblades all kewl style and gets ready to fight....why would this be necessary if he would just cast the heart a second later....unless he knew it was only temporary and needed a moment to speak....but he talks while hes fighting doesnt he? one other thing i cant seem to figure out is y does he give Riku the oblivion key and mickey the kingdom one?

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Ok there are five pages and i didn't feel like reading them all so excuse me if this has been said before, but your theory makes sence except for the fact taht BHK symbold is the cross and i do belive that that is BHK in ASAS, but if you watch the video there is another part were the camera is up higher and you can see more and it is the heartless sign. So again excuse me if this has bee said before.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
zenkai16 said:
Ok there are five pages and i didn't feel like reading them all so excuse me if this has been said before, but your theory makes sence except for the fact taht BHK symbold is the cross and i do belive that that is BHK in ASAS, but if you watch the video there is another part were the camera is up higher and you can see more and it is the heartless sign. So again excuse me if this has bee said before.
Huh ? :confused: i said it probably meant connected to the heart i didn't say it was his symbol or riku's symbol where are you getting that from i thought the heartless symbol has the crossout not a plain heart oh and if it's the heartless symbol what does it do i think it gives bhk energy to attack stronger ?

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
sorixed said:
huh i said it probably meant connected to the heart i didn't say it was his symbol or riku's symbol where are you getting that from i thought the heartless symbol has the crossout.

yeah your right it does, its just an outline of it, but the littel upside down thing comming out of the bottom of the heart is there, just download the AsAs video and watch it frame by frame, hehe thats what i did.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I just need that sig where they show the heart symbol and the one with sora and the crown i seen them in someone's sig i need both of those.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah just to recap

bhk symbol: cross
soras symbol: crown
rikus symbol: heart and or heartless symbol
mikey symbol: duh mickeys head

sorixed

Dattebayo!
pwn3d to the max said:
yeah just to recap

bhk symbol: cross
soras symbol: crown
rikus symbol: heart and or heartless symbol
mikey symbol: duh mickeys head
I know i didn't say it was bhk's symbol why did you think i said it was i said connect to the heart not the symbol i edited my theory that i said it wasnt?

Sora_aroS

Riku is the actualy keyblade weilder, he was helping out BHK becaise he thought it was sora, thats why he looked at him when they passed,so riku did make it

kizzyke

Sora_aroS said:
Riku is the actualy keyblade weilder, he was helping out BHK becaise he thought it was sora, thats why he looked at him when they passed,so riku did make it

hasn't that something to do with the "he looks just like you" line?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah but that was a concept somethings werent changed though.

--|| SORA ||--

kk.i have a aquestion....when Riku makes that heart symbol around DWU(BHK) and behide riku,u see the clouds moving away,then lots of stars falling from shk.y is that?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
--|| SORA ||-- said:
kk.i have a aquestion....when Riku makes that heart symbol around DWU(BHK) and behide riku,u see the clouds moving away,then lots of stars falling from shk.y is that?
Okay ill help you in ansem report when a meteor shower comes down that means the walls are broken down you know the barriers it happen to the kairi in deep dive and a meteor shower was coming down when the young sora said a girl came after the meteor shower came meant kairi was brought to di . ansem report here www.khinsider.com/khdatabase/ when a star comes down means a world was taking over and dissapeared well the stars you were talking about were meteors.

songbird1005

hey...see sorixed? i told u i would reply! i totally love all of ur theorys! they are all good. this one is no exception...it's awesome! i totally agree with you...even if some people don't. well i really must go now. bye bye...see u later...remember...u can pm me if u ever want to chat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back