• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heart and crown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
heart and crown theory!

Sorry if this has been posted or you can close this but we all know sora and bhk somehow have a connection and deepdive was a concept but look at this http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img557.htm this is a picture of sora with the crown on the floor but is he locking a keyhole or this what a keyblade master can do using the keyblade or it was for being fancy or can turn beta once we have kh2 like when in trailers they say (These trailers or demos might be changed diffrently then the real game) example: in kh beta had disney castle in kh but was cut out of kh for a purpose! Here's a picture of bhk http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img218.htm we also know a heart and a crown symbolizes kingdomhearts because crown represents kingdom and heart resombles heart but since bhk had a heart around him maybe he's connected to the heart or it gives him energy to attack stronger or it was riku that summoned it around him to protect him i'm not saying that's his symbol (i'm saying what it meant) not the symbol for bhk if you're asking. I'm not sure because riku might be heart but riku got weaker and bhk is the cross which reseamble half of the dusk symbol .i'm not saying he's a shell or not but nomura said you will see why sora changed his clothes and will be suprising and bhk's cloth and sora's have a plot to the story bhk has black and white maybe because he's inbetween mickey and sora by being another keyblade master in twilight town but it kinda confuses me because riku chose dawn or something a little different like vice versa. So it probably didn't mean sora changed clothes because he grew up it won't be suprising that he changed clothes because he grew up that's too simple but the fact he can use drive mode or maybe because of bhk .Sora's hair might not mean anything but for a design because he's in the pod with different hair and spikier http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img194.htm while sora was in the pod a year later while he was gone the organization controlled the dusks and the wall broke down again while that happened bhk had his awakening later on and he was chosen to be a dual weilder with oblivion is dark and oathkeeper is like lighthttp://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img193.htm while bhk's freinds talk and stuff(probably excited about the tournament ) while the girl looks at bhk she sees him looking at his hand what do you think or maybe its after his awakening! :D (also this is a bonus theory added) when in chain of memories namine said kairi is his light in his heart but when sora forgets about namine that link of his memorie would be in the darkness of his heart and he can't just take that memory out that easy does he have to reach the darkness of his heart to remember namine in kh2 some point in the story he will have to remember in order to remember his promise to be freinds either that or he doesn"t keep promises he can change dark but not evil he has dark clothes but doesn"t mean he's evil example: jak2 .Like ansem said everyone has darkness in there heart even sora i think when vexen said twilight town is the side of his heart probably meaning the twilight in his heart and not meaning he used to live there the only reason sora said tt manor looks familiar maybe because his memory was changed by namine just like when in deep jungle he seen that picture it had to be hb because kairi was the one inside of him and thats kairi remembering hb just like when you went to hb in person didn't look like hb because in ansem report he said he was doing experiments and studying the heartless and i think they had heartless and the darkness made the castle look different maybe the entrance was different. ansem probably did have marks on the heartless that are artificial he mentioned about a machine and he did experiments the ones that are real are shadow,invincibles, darkballs, and more.

Last edited:
O

Onewingedangel6

how can u be so sure that it's riku do you have any proof?

O

Onewingedangel6

but it can't be riku he had stole the keyblade from sora in kh and now he has his own i doesn't make n e sense

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
it was a mistake when riku when into the darkness he left the world so the one with the next strongest heart was to take it therefore it is rikus

here this is what nomura said

[size=+0]Question: About Riku being the rightful owner of the Keyblade - why is it that Sora had the Keyblade first?

Nomura--
That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora.[/size]

sorixed

Dattebayo!
fantasygurl1227 said:
bhk's symbol is not a heart thats just riku putting some kind of seal around him so if its someone symbol its riku's
did i say that was his symbol? no offense i added it again because i added stuff so you would see what i mean about the heart and being the cross.

O

Onewingedangel6

hmm got a point there so if it is rightfully riku's, why does sora still have it and if riku has his own then there are actually 4 keyblades

sorixed

Dattebayo!
well he owns the souleater and riku was the original one but he chose darkness and the keyblade went to sora i don't know so sora actually owns it now when he got it back from riku.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back