• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Head appearing in front of Fairy Godmother........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is it?

• Maleficent

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Evil queen from Snow White

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Another evil queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

Hey, remember that head appearing in front of the Fairy Godmother? Now, I don't think it's Maleficent, for here is a picture of her:
maleficent.jpg
Now compare that with the evil queen from Snow White:
f-disney8.jpg
I'm not saying the head comes from the evil queen from Snow White, but I don't think it's Maleficent due to head shape. It could be the evil Snow White queen; look at the head. Distortion could make up for a lack of perfection between the images. I know, it seems weird have an evil queen from Snow White mixing with the Fairy Godmothers from Sleeping Beauty, but if you look at the heads you'll see that whoever it is, it's NOT Maleficent.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
that wasnt faify godmother that was 1 of the fairys from sleeping beauty and that is maleficent because u can se her staff andthat green ball on it after her head finishes rising if u pause the video at 43 seconds youwill see it

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
biglipsxi said:
that wasnt faify godmother that was 1 of the fairys from sleeping beauty and that is maleficent because u can se her staff andthat green ball on it after her head finishes rising if u pause the video at 43 seconds youwill see it

I was going to post the exact same thing.

Ansem/Sephy

Yeah, ditto . . . The head is shaped oddly for Maleficent tho'. Oh, and it's not the Faery Godmother, it's one of the three Good Faeries. Interesting, it seems like they're becoming more and more accurate to the original stoy-lines . . .

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah i noticed the horns not being their but its probably just an outfit change i wonder what world that is there in but i know there cant e a sleeping beuty world cuz that would be a big suprise and nomura said tron was the last suprise world

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
And that KH2 would only have 5 new FF characters, heh-heh. It's not really his fault, he just finds ways to work things in and he just gets carried away, I don't think even HE thought KH2 would become this big.

As for the "head" that shows up, yeah its good old Evil M. No doubts.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
sephiroth is in the game if thats wha mean by seph heas seen battling cloud in 1 of the videos

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
biglipsxi said:
sephiroth is in the game if thats wha mean by seph heas seen battling cloud in 1 of the videos

XD What he ment was that awhile ago Nomura said that Sephiroth would NOT show up Kingdom Hearts 2, we all know that he is in Kingdom Heart 2, so basically take what Nomura says (when it comes to things not being in KH2) with a grain of salt. He really is just going by the current feelings, I mean its safe to say now, since the game is almost done, that what isn't in KH2 now, wont be in it when its released, but back then things were different, I believe the game become MUCH larger then Nomura expected.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
biglipsxi said:

Exactly. She's bending in such a way, that you see the spikes of the collar before seeing her horns. It's like she's crouching under a very small door, probably one that is about right for Merryweather to fit under. Anyways, you can see her staff, but doesn't the Evil Queen have one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back