• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haven't you ever...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Sora 94

Many people consider the first Kingdom Hearts to be childish and for kids from ages 6-10. But as the story progresses on, the Kingdom Hearts series (as you well know) has gotten better. I have thought about this for quite sometime now and I have discussed it with my friends. If you could change something or the way something went on in Kingdom Hearts 1, what would that be and how would you change it?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I wouldnt change anything(except the graphics.... *shudders*) I think it was a brilliant game as it was, but yes, it did "grow up" once it went to KH2

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
camera angles, the way Sora moves in KH1 to the way he moves in KH2, Gummi Ships, Atlantica's KH1 ideas, Cloud's KH1 outfit and multiple visits to the different worlds in KH1.

I don't think that the KH series are just for one age group. it's for anyone who enjoys the type of game that the KH series is known as.

Stars

リク
I would not change anything. The storyline is good and gameplay is okay to me. KH1 and KH2 gameplay is good except for CoM

Rix

:)
Awards
graphics, gummiship, the camera and allow you to skip cutscenes (can't rememeber how many times I had to watch the long cutscene before the final Riku fight in HB) other than that I loved the game and I don't find it childish! KH is a game that fits for all ages:D and thats what is so fantastic about it :D

Jehuty06

I agree with rixam on skipping cutscenes in KH1

but to me, if I had to change something, I would change many things from KH2. KH1 I reckon was the best since it contains lots of seriousness, darkness and destruction kinda thingy in it, many KH2's ideas arent as deep as KH1. And I reckon with the disney crap I reckon KH2 is more childish than KH1, no matter what is stated, at least the disney characters in KH1 have important roles, in KH2 they're just there as a figure, what makes them important is they've seen a man with cloaks running around (riku)

Last edited:

Rix

Awards
personally I don't see how more mature KH2 is than KH1 to be onest.. The only thing I see is the character designs..

Blue

home is where the heart is
Things I would change in KH1?

VA,Camera,Gummi Ships,and
allow you to skip cutscenes (can't rememeber how many times I had to watch the long cutscene before the final Riku fight in HB)

KH is not a game for children only. :)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Many people consider the first Kingdom Hearts to be childish and for kids from ages 6-10. But as the story progresses on, the Kingdom Hearts series (as you well know) has gotten better. I have thought about this for quite sometime now and I have discussed it with my friends. If you could change something or the way something went on in Kingdom Hearts 1, what would that be and how would you change it?

I think I'd change the graphics for sure. Especially their faces. The faces of the characters kept chaging from 3-D to 2-D pixels that have like only 5 poses, and when they talk their mouths just move open and close randomly. Very annoying.

Bh325

Well, like said many times before, the camera should have been better, and the gummi ship flights were a little boring. But KH1 is one heck of a game, don't you forget that!:toungesmile:

SoraKHLuver

id like to change the graphics, make it better, and make the camera farther from sora, like KH2, and also the ability to SKIP SCEEEEEEEEEENES :thumbsup: ^_^

Midnight Sora 94

Well, those all are some really good ideas. Dang... what I wouldn't give to see the camera angles change in KH1. And it's not that KH1 is a kid's game, it's just that it feels childish at times.

Rix

Awards
Is it only me that actually like that childishness i KH? :)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Don't worry Rixam, I like it to. Without it it just wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts.

Something I would definetely change about Kingdom Hearts one would be the horrible camera.

They should have added the right analog stick from the start. But that's just my opinion.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I liked the transition of Sora from KH1 to KH2. He grew up a bit. In KH1 he was more innocent and in KH2 he was battle hardened. He didn't want to get into something like he did last time. So in a way I liked the kiddy part of KH1. I have to say KH1 hit the nail on the head pretty good. The only things I would change is the camera angle, skip scenes, gummi ship, and the controls for the camera.

Midnight Sora 94

Wow. I guess what people want is camera angles, skip scenes, and the gummi ship action. Now I have another question for those who really care XD. We have discussed what could be changed in KH1, now I want you to tell me: What do you think could be ADDED to KH1 to make it cooler.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Skip Cutscenes (but maybe you have to watch them the first time, so that you know you know the whole story) (I hated that stupid scene before the second Riku HB fight...), move camera control to right analog stick like in KHII, improve Gummi Missions to be more like KHII, update the graphics, put a Beginner mode in., (Hey, I had a heck of a time with some of the bosses on Normal!) take out Atlantica.

Anyway, KHI isn't a "kids game", which can be seen in the complexity of the story and such... Plus, I think that the theme of Darkness swallowing hearts and worlds wouldn't be nearly as prevelant if it were a kids game... Plus, I think the FF characters really added that little bit of "maturity" to make it seem not a kids game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back