• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever thought about..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Have you ever thought about moving to another country? =/

If you have, to where would you move?

For me, if I did move to another country, it would be the U.K. More specifically, England.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I'd move to Holland. I hear the Dutch have really cool coffeshops. xD Japan would also be pretty cool, they got some pretty cool customs and what not.

Hyperion

BO_dbl._sizzle said:
They speech really sexy down there:D

Lol! I'm glad you think so!

I would move to either Japan, England (family roots) or Ireland (also family roots). They're all beaut places.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Banishing Blade said:
I'd move to Holland. I hear the Dutch have really cool coffeshops. xD Japan would also be pretty cool, they got some pretty cool customs and what not.
w00t, finally someone mentioned a kickass country. Coffeeshops in abundance, you'll feel quite at home BB.

As for me, I'm not planning on moving, but if I had to pick a country, it'd be the US. That's a very widespread area I know, but I haven't figured out an exact state yet. No need to anyway :p

Other nice options for me would either be Australia or South Africa, but the US is at the top of my list. Partly because I heard that medical education programs are more developed over there, and that a job in that area pays more than it does over here. If anyone thinks I'm wrong about this, correct me.
If I'd just consider the environments of all those places, I'd probably pick Australia or South Africa. And people in South Africa speak half Dutch half English, so that's a plus too.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
If I were to go to any other country it would most likely be Canada.

Canada's just so beautiful and I've heard the chicks over there are hot. I've heard Canada is like Australia except it's colder there and you don't have as dazzling beaches but those are two minor details I can live without. Canadia all the way!

P

Prince_of_Light

Nope. I might travel, but not for good. USA is good enough for me.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I willl always live the goood ole U.S.A. But I would love to visit Japan, Canada, & Europe (I just love alll the old world features. Like Castles & stuff. I would love to live in a castle.).

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Yeah, living in a castle would rock, but would cost you a pretty penny, if you could live in one. @_@

I want to live in England because that's the part of my heritage that i'm most proud of, and also the race I am mostly, I think(again, even though my last name is German- if anyone here hasn't noticed, I don't like being German).

I would like to live in England because of its history, and I think women speaking in an English accent is sexy =D. I might stick out at first with my slight-southern accent (I live in south-west Virginia after all), but I hear that I will pick up their accent unconsciously after a while. =/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back