• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you beat CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7PurePrincesses

i was about to learn japenese with RSSETA STONE but now it is like square doesn't want me too. at least now i can stick to english.

Lol, I was thinking about learning Japanese too so I could play and understand KH2 Final Mix+. I think it's too hard, though, but the idea was buzzing around my head for a couple of days.

Rix

:)
Awards
No. because I suck at using the card system!

I'll play Re:com if it comes to europe though.

Teh Weird Dood

I've beaten the game on normal and Reverse Rebirth. I've only really tried to beat each mode once, cuz now It's about getting to lvl. 99 (or is it 100?) and getting all cards!:p Anyway, I'll definitely get Re:CoM, because of new features. That, and I'm going to get all US released KH games too!

raj

fighting shadows with my evoker. go izanagi GO!!
I've beaten the game on normal and Reverse Rebirth. I've only really tried to beat each mode once, cuz now It's about getting to lvl. 99 (or is it 100?) and getting all cards!:p Anyway, I'll definitely get Re:CoM, because of new features. That, and I'm going to get all US released KH games too!
Is reverse rebirth harder then sora's story?
i would like to clear this up right now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Haven't beaten it unfortunately, I can't get past Larxene V2

stman106

I use to have trouble fighting riku, after your'e done with destiny island. I manage to level sora up and beat riku.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Haven't beaten it unfortunately, I can't get past Larxene V2

Really Yttrx? I saw you as smeone who could breeze through a game like that.

PS I just went out and bought it again. Just to get myself pumped for Re:CoM:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back