• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have i finshed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

well besides beating ansem (u probably already did) him lets see well u pretty much did it but if u want it perfect get all items, shitake and matsutake mushroom rank, mystery mode, 99 of every potion, max out ablilities, like strength and stuff, mini games, best records (that may vary) and much much more, well thats what i did, all i need is the matsutake rank. oh and dont forget al the mushroom arts, like thunder arts and stuff

Legato_Blue

bouncing the yellow and blue mushrooms with aeroaga 50 times and 100 times. dont knwo what mystery mode is.

sinharvest_angel

yeah what he said, mystry mode is where u defeat a black mushroom with a finishing blow, u can sell mystry mode for 9,999 munny, (thats what they are meant for anyway) but its extremetly hard to get one, i mean using trinity limit will kill them but u only have 32% chance of getting it, Trinity limit is considered a finishing blow

emanon

If you haven't gotten to End of the World then no, you haven't beat it. If you have gotten there then just go through it until you fight Ansem. You will fight him with Donald and Goofy, the Darkside alone, then Ansem with that heartless, then you'll fall and fight the final battle, and then you will have beat it. If you have already done all this great. If not, do it. That's all for now. EMANON!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
go Keyblade_619 go Keyblade_619 go Keyblade_619 go go goKeyblade_619

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
You can't get any hp balls, mp balls, or any items when battling in the Coliseum.

Voice Of Theory

100% to complete KH:

Get all the trinity also the one in the Halloween Town before it colapse (it is optionaly but it is good to see that you have all the trinity marks)
Defeat all optinal bosses the ones at Hercules place and the one in the Aladdin world also in Neverland the clock tower.
Be at level 100.
Have an awesome gummi ship (I don't know just have one for style I guess)
All the dogs and recived all the presents from them.

I think that is it. I can't remember some of the stuff.

chosen destiny

look all over every world, talk to every one in every world, keep fighting heartless, keep doing the mini-games, keep doing this until you see new worlds/world and then travel to the new world and just do the same thing. after a while you will see a world called END OF THE WORLD. go to it and thats basicly the last world where the last battles are. but dont go there until you have awsome hp, mg, ect.. good luck. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back