• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hate to ask dumb ?s but I forgot....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Once you get 1500 posts, PM The Midnighter what you want your custom title to be and he will change it for you. That is what I heard, but this was more than a week ago, so it might have changed.

Kira Haro

Unknown
Custom titles are disabled indefinetely unless TM says otherwise.

You had a window of opportunity to change it ( A full day) and if you didn't change it in time, then I have nothing more to say.

R K O

TM is probably gonna be busy for a long while. I really dunno what he is doing, but he does have other things to do. And Custom Member Titles is just one thing on his to-do list. He also has to find time to change the address of the forums BTW.

O

omnislasher_VII

Midnighter's ****ed up real bad in my opinion. -_-;;

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
Kira Haru Haro said:
Custom titles are disabled indefinetely unless TM says otherwise.

You had a window of opportunity to change it ( A full day) and if you didn't change it in time, then I have nothing more to say.

considering the fact there was no warning about this then how was i meant to know? also not everyone can make it to the forum withing 24 hours of it being changed

C

chaoschao

Honestly, you people need to stop badmouthing the Midnighter (i'm talking to YOU, omnislasher). He has his rules for a reason, so live with them...And yes, I did change my title, but i got lucky, because it was the day I joined.

Sorry for getting angry, but it's starting to get annoying. Either deal with it or leave...I'm sure i'll get in trouble for this one, but oh well...

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Banishing Blade said:
Once you get 1500 posts, PM The Midnighter what you want your custom title to be and he will change it for you. That is what I heard, but this was more than a week ago, so it might have changed.
Hasn't changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back