• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone seen any keyblades for kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

actually i dont mind think of it this way final fantasy x took a year and a half and look how big it was kingdom hearts 2 has taken 3 years and a half wich is double infact triple the waiting time for final fantasy x its twice as big as kh1 and looks like it even has side quests and hopefully an aftermath level: where u see what happens a year after u finish the game or even a day or 2 kinda like in final fantasy x international

E

Ecstacy

CEDELAS said:
actually i dont mind think of it this way final fantasy x took a year and a half and look how big it was kingdom hearts 2 has taken 3 years and a half wich is double infact triple the waiting time for final fantasy x its twice as big as kh1 and looks like it even has side quests and hopefully an aftermath level: where u see what happens a year after u finish the game or even a day or 2 kinda like in final fantasy x international

yes i agree with you, although this is taking extremely long to come out i have a feeling it will be worth it. they wouldn't have us wait this long and not give us something explosive. anyhoo as far as keyblades go i am looking forward to the customizing of my own lol.

Brian

DragonRider1234

envyme2x said:
yes i agree with you, although this is taking extremely long to come out i have a feeling it will be worth it. they wouldn't have us wait this long and not give us something explosive. anyhoo as far as keyblades go i am looking forward to the customizing of my own lol.

Brian

maybe it is taking so long is because Square enix is making FFVII AC FFVII DC FFVII BC FFXII and more all at once.

The_Blindfolded

i dunno about that... it aint the same crew working on all the games/movie so it shouldn't be that but nomura says kh2 got double the storyline of kh so it sounds alot bigger so it's naturally it takes more time

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i didnt see a pic of a keyblade coming out of sparrows chest can someone give me a link pr something. would be greatly appreciated

twilight hearts

Hokage said:
i didnt see a pic of a keyblade coming out of sparrows chest can someone give me a link pr something. would be greatly appreciated
Yes I too would like to see this picture so a link would be great.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
3 months old. It didn't break the record of 8 (or is it more?). Anyway, still no new keyblades.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
there are alot that are going to be in it but the knowns are

the kingdom key

the oathkeeper

the oblivian

and wat ever teh hell mickeys one is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back