• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone here done a link battle on the GBA version?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I never thought that it would be interesting so I never played it with anyone.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
ive done it I think its AWSOME the way it works is once you link up you get to bring your stats and cadrs over and you them against the person your playing. saddly NO RIKU multi. (because he has pre-set cards.) is used A GBA + SP to do it.

J0hnny0hm

I have not. wish I could've, though.

I had a few friends who bought the game, but they all made the same mistake: They used multiple decks instead of just focusing the powerful stuff into one single deck. I recently picked up the GBA version again and beat it in about a week doing this. and I died less than 10 times (in both stories combined)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I have^_^ it's really fun!!!

you look normal (it's only a sora multi, no riku link battles) but your friend is still sora, but all of the colors on him are slightly darker. It's just like facing a boss, exept Idk if you can see your friend's hp or not, I can't remember. you basicly just whck eachother with a key until one of you dies... I don't think you can use friend cards though. (i.e. mickey cards, donald cards, goofy cards)

no battles recorded that I could find :(

sorry!

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I have never even seen the chord to link one of the GBA's.

I had a GBA forever and never linked it.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I saw one many lifetimes ago, although it had very weird tags/title......

I've owned this game for almost two years and, of course, never met anyone who knows about these games. But I'm still DYING to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back