• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone gotten BBS on Standard Mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
I know I have to finish all the missions, get all the synthisyst upgrades, rewards, and what not, complete each world, and finish Jiminy's Journal. But do I have to get a 100% or more on the gummi routes to get BBS? Pleae answer and give comments on how to get some parts that I'm missing.

Chupacabra

I'm not 100% sure but I think yes.. you have to complete the gummi ship too..
Lol I tried to get the secret ending on standard some time ago but I think playing the game in proud mode is a lot easier than completing the journal.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I couldn't get it in standard mode. There was just too much to do. I found it to be easier to just get it on proud mode. It was a little harder but it was a lot better than that damn poster tag event in twilight town. Uggghhh:eek:_O:

moos

the poster game is easy the best thing to do is have all your forms maxed and glide and ariel dodge everywhere its best if you dont touch the ground
what i found hard was the pot smashing game in olympis collosium

Novastar56

You don't have to do the gummi missions to complete it. I have completed Standard with the Birth by Sleep ending. It was freakin hard though.

funnymanhaha1000

I think you have to complete Jiminy's journal, beat the Organization data battles (all of them), beat Terra, and then beat the game. and possible the mushrooms but i dont think so

Sorax3

Proud mode, beat all worlds u dont need 2 do the gumiship thingys btw pround mode isnt that hard, the bosses have like one or 2 new moves i was gonna do standard but in the middle of it i was like ok watever and did it on pround mode, not that pround of it though. yet i got to see the ending

Sexy Angel
You have to complete all synths, which takes about forever.

You dont have to do all Gummi Missions either, incase you didnt already figure out.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Thanks for the help. So far all I need now is to complete the Hades Paradox battle (Level 49 was the farthest I go before I died) and I need the reaction command for the Air Pirate. Anyone know where to find some? Or do I have to fight in the tournements to get that reaction command.

Omni Terra

Awards
I'm doing it on standard and i'm actually quite close to 100 percent this way i know i had to work extra hard to get the secret ending.

Karn1254

No you do not need to do the Gummi routes, my Gummi routes are 40% and I got the ending so all you need is 100% Jimminys journal. Don't believe the crazy theories about having to do all the gummi missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back