• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harry Potter in KH3??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of Harry Potter in KH3?

• That would be so cool!

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I don't really think they should mix.

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

Really the only one I liked was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It got ridiculus after that book. I haven't read the others yet, but I think it would suck. Sure the graphics would be cool. I just don't think it would fit. If you notice, the rules for both of the storylines don't exactly agree with eachother, so no. Nice thought, though.

C

Charlie

lol it's a shame because having HP is such a good idea to me. However, as most of us know, the wizarding world of Harry Potter, and the Disney & Square Enix incorporated world of KH neither belong or resemble eachother enough to where HP would suddenly be involved with the current KH series.

For example, you have a world that is based solely off of various uses of wands, fantasy, and magic (which I would assume some might argue with because of Donald's use in magic). & Then you have a universe that thrives off of a similar fantasy, but has the war between darkness and light, keyblades, and the personal connections between people as central elements in it's game.

-I understand in a sense why you would consider the idea of HP being used as an addition to KH, so I won't criticize you for it, because those are your own thoughts on it. But just know that if something like that WERE to happen, which I doubt-know that there would be alot of conflicts between the main elements that I just mentioned once HP is added to the game.

I would go into a little more detail, but I think the differences (and most that people HAVE mentioned and are ABOUT to mention) are obvious enough to where it would support that there's a faint possibility of this happening.

Anyway, I was just browsing through the KH index, and decided to leave you with my 2 cents on this subject, that's all.

-So in the end, my vote is going to be a no on Harry Potter being used as a world, or some other use in KH-3.

{ X }

:cool:

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I like Harry Potter, but I really don't think it will fit....It just really doesn't go and it might make some Harry Potter fans mad. Im pretty sure they won't put it in.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
The 3 who voted yes fail the internet.

And they can't merge the two because Harry Potter is owned by WB, not Disney.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Harry Potter + Kh = Retarded Game that has lost respect since HP is not even Disney.

RsOoXrAas

that would totally kik ass! maybe they would have sumone turn voldemort in2 a heartless and u have to fight it. that would be so freakin awesome!

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
SH_Brat said:
Really the only one I liked was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It got ridiculus after that book. I haven't read the others yet, but I think it would suck.

it got ridiculous after GoF, but you havent even read the others?? then how would you know??

AAANYway, I agree with the majority of the posts in that i dont think it would mix well. In theory, it would be cool, but I just dont think it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back