• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest game ever played?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

What is the hardest game you have ever played? For me its Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox. I couldn't even make it past the 5th level. Damn those ninjas with the exploding shurikens.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
This is my kind of thread. I love a good challenge.

The most difficult games I can recall at the moment are:
Ikaruga (just surviving to the fourth stage is difficult)
Devil May Cry
Contra: Hard Corps. (Sega Genesis)
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (Those mages are bastards.)
...but most of all, NetHack. (Ten points if you can remember this one.)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Grand Theft auto Vice and III were hard well maybe not Vice but three was and another game I find hard is Breath of Fire 4 that's why it disappoints me

sora is the best

The harest games ive ever played are khcom trying to beat that riku replaca omg that was hard and the megaman battle network games too many puzzles.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I have a list of three. Probably the only three games I have ever attempted to beat and have failed at (thus far).

Resident Evil: Director's Cut for PSX (It's like every other RE, except you have pretty much no ammo compared to how many zombies there are. Hope you can Zombie Dodge!)

Devil May Cry (Loved the game, but it was EXTREMELY hard. My friend and I, both of which are usually phenomenal at video games, could not make it past Mission 8 or 9).

Ninja Gaiden Black (You know it's hard when the game's creator says he believes that only ten people in the world can beat it on its highest difficulty).

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Manchester Black said:
Devil May Cry (Loved the game, but it was EXTREMELY hard. My friend and I, both of which are usually phenomenal at video games, could not make it past Mission 8 or 9).

I'm better than you and your friends.

Hikari44

Yeah Final Fantasy IV's final boss is THE HARDEST VIDEO GAME BOSS OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!! Seriously that game is nuts

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure that DMC quite shapes players for most games, for other games have different mechanics. Sometimes the pressing of buttons takes into account the pressure you put into it (like Mad Maestro!), I'm not sure if DMC tests that. But yeah, I know what you're saying.

S

Shadow Soldier

For me, right now is Socom 3 on Admiral. The hardest rank ever.

But before it was Diddy Kong Racing for the N64 when you are trying to get the silver coins in that dragon world. That one was ing hard as hell!!!

sephirot_rules

Square Ninja said:
Holy shit! Someone remembers this game besides me.

I loved that game. It was a little tricky, but once you learn the subtleties of the game, it's awfully engaging.

I never did get to finish that game though v.v It really was puzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back