• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Harassment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Just a silly little idea I had. Writing Axel is too much fun. =3

Axel was lazily sitting back on a chair in Organization XIII's break room and heating his morning coffee with a flame from his hand, when the doors flew open and a very angry Nobody barged in, marched over, and stopped exactly five feet in front of him.

"Axel," Larxene demanded from the other side of the coffee table, sparks flying from her balled fists. "What did you tell him?"

Axel put on his best clueless face, and not-so-subtly sat forward in his chair, earning a "tch" and a single step backwards from Larxene. "You know, I really don't know what you're talking about," he said, gesturing off-handedly with his free hand. "Mind filling me in?" He couldn't quite keep his amusement in his voice from betraying his true knowledge.

"I've been informed," she said, almost spitting out the last word, "by the Superior that I am not to come within five feet of you. I can't imagine it's not your doing."

Axel just smirked, earning a glare with far more loathing than a Nobody had the right to give. "Oh, that," he said, casually taking a sip of his rapidly-cooling coffee.

Xigbar, who had been cleaning one of his guns in the other corner of the break room, stood up quickly to get a better view of the source of the distraction. "Oh, man, what'd you do to get her so upset this time?" Zexion, who was reading a book next to him, resolutely refused to acknowledge the conflict, despite the fact that Xigbar had almost knocked his tea into his lap when he stood up.

"It's more what she did," Axel said, glancing warily at the kunai that Larxene had just summoned to her hands without letting his grin leave his face. "I just told our glorious leader about some concerns I had, and he did the rest. Honest."

"What did you tell him?" Larxene demanded again, gripping her kunai more tightly, lightning crackling more violently than ever.

"Oh, nothing much," Axel said, still grinning. "Just that you tend to be a bit too touchy sometimes. And I might have suggested that I found it... maybe a bit uncomfortable and distracting, I don't really remember." He moved his coffee several inches to the side just as a kunai landed right where it had been moments earlier.

"You called Larxene out for sexual harassment?" Xigbar asked, laughing. "That's priceless!" A sparking kunai suddenly appeared in the wall right to the side of his head - the side closest to Zexion, who finally had enough.

"I don't see why you find it so amusing, when you're liable to be next," he said, striking out at the first available target, who just happened to be Xigbar. "You yourself could stand to learn to keep your hands to yourself."

Axel stood up to face the other two Nobodies, putting him once again too close to Larxene, who stormed out of the room, apparently having decided that she had better things to do then let Axel have his fun at her expense. Axel himself ignored her, and turned towards Zexion. "It's not that easy," he said, his grin widening. "It can't be sexual harassment if you're both guys. Unless one of you has something he wants to share."

Zexion just gave him a "tch" and said, "Don't you have something better to do, Eight?"

"Nah, not really," Axel said, turning back around. "Not apart from reheating my coffee, anyway. I hate cold coffee." He flicked a flame from his thumb, held the cup over it, and leaned back in his chair, enjoying his victory.

A few minutes later, when Axel's coffee was heated to the proper temperature and he thought he'd finally get the chance to drink it, Roxas appeared in the door of the break room with a very annoyed expression on his face and what looked like one of Larxene's kunai stuck in his hair.

"Axel, is there any particular reason Larxene is out for my blood?"

If he hadn't been a Nobody, Axel wouldn't have been able to hide an "Oh, Darkness" reaction. As it was, he put on his best innocent face and said, "Well, whatever she's upset about, it's got nothing to do with me." This only earned him a glare from the smaller Nobody.

"I really hate you sometimes."

Axel knew Roxas didn't really mean it. Then again, considering he was a Nobody, that wasn't saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back