• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo 3: Recon question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I actually love tha Halo series and I know Halo 3 wasn't all that great (to me) but I read in a magazine that a sort of expansion was coming out for it: "Halo 3: Recon"

I would really appreciate it if someone filled me in with the features it brings to the game, your own critic about the expansion itself not Halo 3 and overall if it is worth buying or not. Idk if it is out yet either so if it isnt I would love to know that to ;3

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Recon is a stand alone expansion ie. you don't need Halo 3 to play it. And it's not out yet.

Macabre

Gold Member
1. Main character is an ODST Trooper
2. Will have 24 Multi-player maps. The original eleven, Mythic Map Pack, Legendary Map Pack, Heroic Map Pack, Cold Storage and three new ones
3. Will have an open world environment
4. Storyline set sometime before Halo 3
Click here for more info: Halo 3: ODST - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

S

Shadow Soldier

Fall 2009. Just like Halo 3.

Also to clarify, the storyline is set during Halo 2. So while Chief was still up in space, you're on Earth.

And the game isn't going to be sold for full price because Bungie acknowledges that it's just an expansion, and they're going to sell it at the price of an expansion, not a full game. And some of the new maps can already be played if you have Halo Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back