• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades I Can't Deafeat Him!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladespower#5

How do you deafeat hades i've don't have enough dumbo cards so i can't use him and i've done it about 15 times and NEVER won how can you kill him????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: :angry:

Questionsofheart

I just owned him on my first try......ummm.... It helps to lure him to use his flamethrower attack, then dodge roll out of the way, coming back with strong iice magic or even just a spurt of keyblades. hope this helps. just keep trying. some boss fights took me forever to do.

Sexy Angel
Level up a lot if you can and get more high cards, like 9 and 0

skyhart

If its the gameboy advance game just attack the bird its really easy if your talking about the remake i dont know yet havent played it yet hope this advice actually helps

Dragon rage

Just use any ice based attacks or magic, and the Oogie Boogie enemy card is also dead useful if you have it!!!:thumbsup:

Wisdom Booigi

Okay but also have 6 level 9 blizzard and cure cards, also have hight level attack cards as well too.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I can't really remember how I beat Hades, but I remember he was annoying...As far as it went, I didn't have any sleights at the time, and only a couple of blizzard cards too. your best bet is too keep moving all the time and hit him at opportune moments, like say after a sleight of his own...

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
What I did to make it easier for myself was that I put all the harder worlds like the Olympus Collesium first. The bosses are easier when the come first. I also leveled up a lot and used some blizzard cards. I didn't beat him until I did this though. I also made sure I had some healing cards on me just in case. Did that help?:confused:

roxasfan997

how I beat him was I level myself up until I had as much health as you can get (didn't take too loong, was already almost there since that was almost the only thing I put up back then) , then I took out all but a few of my attack cards and replaced them with blizzard, cure, and ethers (to bring back the magic cards without having to use the reload counter). So yeah, hope it helps!

Roxas!

You could always set ur deck to have a lot of high cards such as 9's or 8's and have a lot of 0's to break his sleights... thats what i did for that last few bosses of the game.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
well first u have to have a strong deck. heres how to get all 9s. get the bouncywild (or i think powerwild...) card. it reverses all the numbers. so if u have a 1, itll turn into a 9. once u get it, equip all ones. u will then have all nines. now try to beat him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back