• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack:The Killing(Part 2)War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"We can only control those who have let their guard down and have weak will power,were sorry to say but you have to much free will." said someone in the crowd.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith sighed. It was time for him to intervene. He stood and walked through the crowd, moving through them like they wernt there, just ignoring them.
"You think you can kill her... You'll have to go through me then."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"It doesnt matter....YOU WILL ALL DIE!!!!!" yelled both Fayt and Drakon as Drakon charged at Wraith and Meilin as Fayt charged at the police.Fayt stabbed one police men in the arm using him to fling him at the other police he then threw his blade at one policemen that slashed though his head killing him.He then ran slashing at the police killing more.He did a shockwave type attack that attacked the police that sent them in the air.He jumped with them and killed them all in mid air.Drakon whipped his blades at Meilin and Wraith trying to wrap his blades around them.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt dropped to the ground the rest of the gaurds siroded him. "Hehehehe little girl,do you tkink things like spells can stop them?" said the voice as automaticly Fayt got cured and stood up. "Now,since you have interfeared.....you must die." said Fayt walking towards Meilin.

((Sorry but I needed him to be awake to do what I am about to do.))

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((I never said it had to work. I just said Meilin had to try. ^_^ no biggie)))

Meilin crossed her daggers in front of her. "Go ahead and try, you worthless piece of S***!! If you don't have the guts to play in 'the world' and use Fayt instead, I've no reason to fear you!!!"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Then fear this!!!" yelled Fayt as he rushed her causing her to fall,he then raised his blade in the air ready to strike her down,but as the blade almost reached her it stopped.Fayt then dropped his blade and staggered back."MEmcin WRajjhb Helpxcjhbdiume" said Fayt fadding in and out of sound,then (like when your watching TV and it lashes black in white back and forth) Fayt appered and said. "I wil jfiudsf notzkbflet djsfhyou udfhhurtifanyksjone!!!" yelled Fayt though the static.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt soon regained full control over himself he said to Meilin and everyone in the crowd."I... am sorry." said Fayt as he turned to DRakon."HoW?!?!?!? How did you free yourself?!!?!? I hacked you!" yelled Drakon. "It doesnt matter as long as we have you and your brothers bodys it doesnt matter.You can NEVER return to the real world!!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!!" sreamed Drakon. But Fayt only bent down and grabbed his sword."You forget....I know where you are hiding!" yelled Fayt as he turned and told the grounds whee they are hiding.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"No...its better that you didnt......or else you would have ended up like me...." said Fayt. "Okay everyone shortly it will be safe to log out until know stay put." said the mainpolicemen as he informed the real world police."Argh you ruined it!!!I will make sure you die!!!" yelled Drakon as all the infected players walked towards them.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"They.....they can't....I could only because of the bracelet...." said Fayt sadly. "We have to stop the leader.He hid his player in the crowd somewhere and I know what he looks like." said Fayt as they closed in."If we find him and kill him....then we can save them." said Fayt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back