• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack:The Killing(Part 2)War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I guess....your right...." said Fayt quietly. "But it will only be a coulple of weks,that way me and Wraith can find out as much as we can in the world and you can find out as much as you can in the real world." said Fayt. "Because we need to know whats going on in the real world.And at the moment I can't and niether can Wraith."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
".....alright." said Fayt. "But theirs still the fact that CCorp won't let you stay.....and you can't kill them...." said Fayt in thought.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Meilin yelled they were instantly sent to the area."Well it doesnt seem to have any monsters here....maybe we can just check everything else.I mean this is where I found the bracelet." said Fayt as he started towards the dungeon.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As they reached the dunegeon it was also empty. "something is not right here...." said Fayt in tought. "There should at least be some monsters....."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((......OH YEAH!!!.....I forgot.)) As they walked though the church they came to a statue. "Hmmm somethings isnt right here....."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((good.)) "Maybe that...." said Fayt as he pointed at the statue overhead.It had changed it was now a black version of aura,and blood was coming out of her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back