• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack//Redemption

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
"Sytem Error"

Appeared over various computer screens and the players collapsed. Within "The World" PKs gathered together and searched for other players and killed them off one by one. In another area of "The World" a PK was on his knees and sword near his neck. The wielder of the blade stood before him and spoke,"Have you heard of the Andros? They say that he kills, PKs and PKKs, and what happens to them. Tell me, where is he?!" The PK looked up,"Never heard of him." The man kicks the PK into the air,"Data Drain!" The PK was deleted. Days later a group were searching a restricted field and suddenly a dark portal appeared before them. Someone walked out covered in shadows and summoned blades. The group attacks the unknown character, but are knocked back and then the character combines his blades and deleted the group. The PKK from before entered the room and says,"You're Andros, the Illusion of Darkness..... You won't be forgiven!!!" The PKK charges at him while calling on his sythe and swings at Andros, but stops and uses Data Drain. Andros steps back and he countered using Data Drain as well. He then moves through the blast and kills the PKK.

A few weeks later, "The World" was going to be shutdown for good. On the day it happened, a user of "The World" known as Takeshi tried to convince them not to bring it to an end. Takeshi suggested that someone should go in and stop Andros. It was decided that special users of "The World" would be chosen to fight Andros and defeat him before it was too late. There was another problem, Skeith was recreated and alongside Andros he would as well try to destroy "The World." The battle soon began, to save the real world and virtual as well. Will their faith be redemption or destruction?
-------------------------------
Rules:
1.No Godmoding or Powerplaying.
2.No Spamming.
3.Follow Morpheaus's Rules and Regulations.
4.Romance is encouraged. ((PG 13))
5.Cursing is allowed. ((Minor))
6.No killing off characters.
7.I can take anyone out the RP at any given time.
8.If you've read the rules put "The World is shattered" below your template.
9.Make sure to PM your template to.
-----------------------------
Template:

[Real World]

Name
Appearance
Personality
Bio

[The World]

Name
Title: ((For example: The Terror of Death))
Appearance
Weapon(s)
Class
Skills: ((Only three can have Data Drain, the rule doesn't apply to me.))
Personality
Bio
------------------------------
I'll post my template later, please join and remember the rules.

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
REAL
Name: Akura Hirameshi
Appearance: http://lonely-avenger.tripod.com/Saiyuki-GokuAP.jpg
Personality: Friendly, Outburstful, Meaningful, Caring
Bio: Will be told in the RP

THE WORLD
Name: Chaos
Title: The Bringer of Fate
Appearance: http://www.icybrian.com/fanart/mandades/freakyvincent.jpg
Skills: Dark Destruction, Flame Fate, Watery Grave, Matter Manipulation
Class: Twin Blades
Personality: Cold, Manipulative, Straightforward, Spiteful
Bio: Will be told throughout the RP

The World Is Shattered...

Last edited:

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Im totally in this!!!

[Real World]

Name: Tazu Anaru
Appearance: A white-haired boy wit jeans.
Personality: Sad and lonely.
Bio:At the age of five he was tested out for a CPU program called ".Hack"He was entered into the world as data but the file became corrupt.He was deleted and wasnt seen again until his 1o birthday.Now he competes in .Hack tournoments around the world.

[The World]

Name:Tanazu
Title: The one who is data and body.
Appearance:Same as Zanzu except with little armor.
Class :Two Swords
Skills: Data Delete
Personality:Same as Zanzu except he thinks he doesnt need anybody.
Bio: A digital and human boy with the gifted ability to win in .Hack aka the world.

Also,I know this has nothing to do with this but...The World is Shattered!Nothings the same!.....Nevermind.

Xell

Wait, wut?
The World is shattered

REAL

Name: Daisuke Kaze

Appearance: http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/15317-20040123160530.jpg (Without sword of course)

Personality: Happy, Fun, Always there for people.

Bio: Daisuke has been into games since he was young, he got into games when his sister had gotten a Nintendo Gameboy, he was always playing on it and loved it. At the age of 3 he got his own Gameboy, playing Kirbys Dreamland like it was childs play, he managed to beat it within 2 months, at the age of 9 years old he got his first proper game console, a sony playstation, in which he also loved playing many games that vary from shoot 'em up to role playing, the first game he got into incredibley was the Final Fantasy series, which he still enjoys to play at this day. Finally he got The World, his favourite game yet..

THE WORLD

Name: Xell

Title: The Master

Appearance: http://c-uncut.com/media/ff9-zidane.jpg

http://www.warmech.net/special/characters/ff9/zidane2.gif

Class: Twin Blade

Skills: Chaos Coil, Darkness Dance, Data Drain

Personality: Happy, Fun, Always there for people, dark at times

Bio: Will be told throughout the RP

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
((Bump))

Here's my template:

[Real World]

Name: Takeshi Miyamota
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Macintosh_HD-Users-Q-Desktop-Perfen.jpg
Personality: Takeshi is reckless, he thinks doing things by himself is the best way to accomplish something.
Bio: Takeshi was never happy in his life in Japan. His mother died in a car crash and many years later, his father disappeared. As time went of Takeshi found an intrest in games and thought he couldn't trust anyone in reality. When the first version of "The World" was created, he became a top player, even legendary. Once the second version of the game was released, he was a tester of it. Once Andros came something made him want to destroy Andros by any means possible.

[The World]

Name: Axel
Title: Terror of Death
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Lowemon.jpg
Weapon(s):
Omni Blade: A blade infused with energy of twilight.
Demon Daggers: Blades possessed by the spirit of demons.
Proto: A powerful sythe powered by anger and hate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class: Twin Blade
Skills: Data Drain, Dark Breaker, Twilight Blaze
Personality: Axel is serious with everything that comes his way and reckless just as Takeshi.
Bio: Axel is a strong character and PKK. On his first time in "The World" he found Skeith and went against him with a strong party. His friends were deleted and Skeith began to Data Drain him until his arm seemed to digitize and he gained Data Drain which helped him escape. Once "The World" was remade, Axel fought against countless PKs with made him the Legendary PKK, Axel. Since he was so feared by all others, his reputation made him the Terror of Death. His only battle lost was against Andros, which made him get infected by the use of two Data Drains. He tries to overcome the infection as the journey begins to stop Andros and Skeith.

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
OOC: Dude, I think we should start this rp soon

"The world is shattered

Name Kazu Takayanagi
Age 19
Gender Male
Appearance
kagatetsuo2.jpg

Personality Carefree,Hot-headed,Happy-go-lucky,confident,arrogant,lazy
Bio A young man who is practically addicted to games,and practically plays them 24/7.Out of all games His favorite game was, "the world" which he loved out of all games.Kazu is even considered a mod,and watches over the world,and slacks off at the same time. However,when he entered College,then he was no longer able to enter "the world" at least till summer vacation,then he was able to truly to game.However,when he came back he was shocked to find "the world" overrun by PK'ers.His goal now,is to try and keep "the world" as pure as it can be.

[The World]

Name Kaz
Title: The crimson blaze of light
Gender Male
Appearance
ray.gif

Weapon(s) Spear
Class Long-arms
Skills: Delete,
Personality:Carefree,Hot-headed,Happy-go-lucky,confident,arrogant,lazy
Bio In the world, Kazu's alternate personality Kaz is similar to his personality in the real world and he is carefree,even when acting as a system administrator.Kaz also used to be the leader of the Cobalt knights brigade.

Kaz like's to help out newbies,and at the same times is antagonized by they're stupidity.Kaz is also somewhat naive and is a target of most PK'ers,but is able to show them up.Kaz has amazing skills as a PK'er and as administrator and is able to delete players,and ban user accounts.Kaz is in a way one of the most considerate,and amazing player in the world.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
OOC: I'll be starting now.

IC:

Takeshi entered his house and saw no one was there. With that he headed to his room and sat in front of his computer. Takeshi noticed e-mail and checks it,"From CC Corp. What do they want?" He began to read it, but the message disappeared. He shrugs and then another message comes which iss from an unknown sender. All that was in the message was,"Report to Omega Server." Takeshi logs onto "The World."

Axel sees no one around and transport to the Root Town of the server. Once he reaches the town, someone appears from the Chaos Gate right after him. Axel turns around to see Balmung. Balmung spoke,"I need your help Axel." Axel asked,"What do you want?" The admin answers,"PKs. I can't delete their accounts, but there's a way you can." Axel nods and Balmung walks over to the Chaos Gate with him. The two said,"Theta Chosen Hopeless Nothingness." The two disappear from the Root Town.

Last edited:

sorarocks12

Jaqucoes was on the computer when he saw a new message.It said:Come here I'll show you the PK's hideout.[I need your help to find the PKK's though.Come to M.....A/COLOR]There it suddenly cut off.Jaqucoes thought about where this could be,and who sent him the mesage."MA"He thought.Meeting Area!He loged on then.Sokaio looked around.He didn't see anyone."Long time no see,"Said a mysteryous voice."Who are you!?"Sokaio asked."Think",came the reply.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Axel and Balmung appeared on the field and various Magic Portals surrounded them. Axel drew the Omni Blade and Balmung brought his sword out. Axel said,"Let's go!" The two charged at the monsters that rapidly appeared. Soon there was no sight of monsters. Balmung led the way into the dungeon and two PKs appeared. Balmung stood back and Axel drew his daggers, while he dismissed his Omni Blade. He swiftly killed the PKs. Axel turned back to Balmung,"So why would you, Balmung of the Azure Sky, come to me for help." Balmung stepped ahead of Axel,"Terror of Death, that's who you are. The legendary PKK. You've never failed to kill a PK except Andros."

The two moved deeper in and Axel killed numerous PKs. Suddenly he held his arms as Axel dropped onto his knees. Balmung asked,"What's going on?" Axel looked up,"My infection, it's beginning to react to something. Run...." Balmung stood there. Axel deletes him,"Sorry." Axel stood up and yelled in pain as his Data Drain was used on its own. He then loged out. Back in the real world, Takeshi removed his headset and dropped it in front of his computer.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OCC:Sorry

CC:Tazu entered his home after a long day of school expecting an e-mail from his brother in tokyo.When he logged on, he saw something he hadnt expected.An e-mail from ???."Who?"He asked himself as he clicked the envolope.The message read:

Help me please.I need something you have.You are the one who is data and body.There is a test only you can accept.Meet me at [] server, delta-oregon I will then talk to you in person.Dont forg-

End Message.

"Onto the world!" Tazu said as he logged on.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Takeshi sighs and headed downstairs. He then turned on the TV and it showed various areas in "The World" disappearing. Takeshi yelled,"The place is falling apart. I can't let it happen. Not now?!" He then went back upstairs and sat in front of his computer. An ew e-mail came so he checked it. The message was from CC Corparation, it said,

Takeshi, as you know, the areas of "The World" are disappearing at a rapid rate. Something is in the Omega Server destroying it from there. Be careful, even though you're one of the best PKKs, that PK might be stronger than you. If your deleted, then you'll lose access to "The World" for good. Good luck.

Message End.

Takeshi loged on and headed directly to the Omega Server.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
When Tazu logged on to the world as Tanazu his saw a shady character enter the field.He bought weapons,itemes,equipment,saved his game,and followed it to delta-oregon.

When he arrived, he followed the shady character into a dungeon.He grabbed a chest he saw and continued untill they reached the sanctuary of the area.Where they met a virus!Level 78!Tanazu was at level 80 so he was not afraid as he attact the program.But he couldnt hit him, then he remembered what happend recently, about a man having to go to the hospital because of playing .Hack.He realized he would soon be the same.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist

REAL
Name:
Avian
Appearance:
Girl15.jpg

Personality:
Avian is one of those people who don't care about what other people portray them as. Surprisingly, she excels in fencing and martial arts. Witty, charming, and an all around sarcastic, Avian tends to be rock solid when it comes to decisions.
Bio:
Born as a nerdy girl in pigtails at Japan, she quickly adapted to Japanese lifestyle and became a student who was determined and hardworking. Gaining popularity as soon as she lost her braces and pigtails, she strived hard to retain her friendships.

Losing down a bit on her grades, she began to fall into teenage society, rejected by teachers and popular with her fellow classmates. All her old friends seemed out of place with her. Finally, she slowly became herself again, as easily returning her lost friends as she lost her popular ones. She learned that independence and what she truly was only mattered. Despite the corny epitome, Avian grasped gaming and bought herself the World. Now, she serves as a powerful player that is exceptional and legendary.
GAMING
Name:
Bestiance
Title:
The Fragment of Fatality
Appearance:
beyondthegrave.jpg

Weapon(s):
Fragmented- A Heavy Blade formed from the fragments of life and energy.
Fatality- A Heavy Axe formed from concentrated death and fate.
Class:
Heavy Blade and Heavy Axe
Skills:
Fragment of Element, Fatality's Call, Brute Deceivement, Death's Honor, Data Deletion
Personality:
Same as human.
Bio:
Same as human.

THE WORLD IS SHATTERED.. ALL FALL WITHIN ITS BREAK.

iC:
It was painful silence for the black-haired girl, staying up in midnight just to download the updates on her .hack// game. Sighing to herself as it would take another hour, she impatiently checked her watch and paced the floor, occasionally sipping her lemonade as she listened to music from her computer. Finally, as the last minute fell, a ring chime indicated the finish of her download, and the start of her enjoyment. "It's a Friday," Avian told herself with false assurance. "Tommorow's the weekend. Relax.." Popping on her headgear and controller, she pressed a button to start up her weekly routine thrill.

Mere seconds passed by the time her own character, a male "Bestiance" armed with two occupations, Heavy Blade and Axe, entered the river city of Mac Anu. "Hah... two powerhouse combinations fused into one. Ah well." Avian said as she controlled her character towards the weapons shoppe. Eyeing the various newbish weapons, one had caught her eye- a rusted axe. "Hm?"

Though its attack structure was suicidal, its attack and defense parameters were superior, a point higher. Grabbing it, she checked its price. "Hmph, better leave it." Dropping the axe, she began to run for the bridge of Mac Anu. "Piros Axe, hm?" she said to herself. Suddenly, her message inbox chimed, and Avian clicked for the spoils. Two messages.

ATTENTION TO ALL USERS OF THE WORLD : : Version. R.2:

Some keyworded areas of the World's version have been disappearing due to a technical structure problem. Keyword: Theta, Chosen Hopeless Nothingness has been closed for this matter. A specifically chosen administrator and user PKKer Axel have been recorded into the keyworded system in order to fix the problem. Unfortunately, players are allowed to access this such keyword.

We ask of you not to enter the keyworded area above, and if we monitor your movements at this such area, we will discontinue your service with no liability of your payment schedule. Thank you, and we hope you will enjoy your evening.

- Administrator "Danse Macabre"

Avian sighed, turning to the next message.

Hello, Bestiance! Hurry down to [] Server, so you can I can meet up! I have this keyword to show you... anyways, the keyword is Theta, Chosen Hopeless Nothingness. See you then!

EDIT: Oh, dow.. I just got the message about the restriction. Awww, screw 'em! I already have my hackfiler, so that they won't notice I've entered the system. Upload yours onto your mainframe and get it moving! I'll see you there, in front of the dungeon!

Lovingly,
Takumara

Avian laughed at the humor of Takumara's hackfiler, as she uploaded hers onto her own mainframe. "Alright, Takumara. Let's bust in." With a jingle of keyboard sounds, Bestiance was upon the area that was restricted. "Alright... let's hack this place!" she typed in as she walked towards the dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back