• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack//fan club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

yeah i relized that theres alot of role playing things of .hack on here but there wasnt a fanclub so i took the time to make one.... this fan club is for everythng of .hack// books,games,manga, ect. i also made this cuz i love .hack so freakin much!!!!!!!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Might as well join cause I just need to beat QUARENTINE to finish the game. Plus I read the manga.

namine'- kairi

have u read .hack//another birth yet twilight dragon??? i got the 1st vol of it last saturday and read more than half of it that night and finished it in the morning and thats 240 pages lol

and MoO u said u didnt like .hack so y are u here!!!!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I really want to read another birth! It takes the veiw of Black Rose! But Kites story is much better through his eyes.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
*high-pitched, sqeaky 'OOOHH!!!'*...MAY I JOIN PLEEZ!?!?!?!?!?!? i luv the games, and i watch teh anime show when i can...<_<...which aint very often so to speak...BUT THATS NOT ZE POINT!...I luv the 1st game!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
AWESOME~!!!!...i am so gonna get the new one when it comes out.XDDDD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya, there is gonna be a new one...called .Hack//G.U. or something...and i am sure you will get into teh clubby soon..maybe u should ask again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back