• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

Ep.5-Friends
Chapter 5/7-Infected Betel!

Rika walked around Icheon, he saw Trey and Shino talking on a side.......
"Trey and Shino? well i better go talk to them," Rika walked towards them.
"Hey, It's Rika!," Trey said, "Heya, Kiddo!," Shino said.
"So, ummm.......guy's what are you talking about?," Rika asked.
"We're talking about The One Sin!," Trey replied, "He's supposed to be called the strongest boss!," Shino added, "Really?, who's the only one who beaten it?," Rika asked again looking very excited.
" Orca, Balmung and Haseo's Friends," Shino replied, "Anyway how about we team up, go to an area and beat some fiendish butts?," Trey stood up and striked a cool pose, "Okay!," Rika said and also striked pose
"I'm teaming up with ya, but don't do that pose ever again!," Shino said and stood up, they walked to the Area Server and gone to an area Celta:Striking Cupid's Heart, a Grassland area(Night)
"Okay, we're here!," Rika said, he stretched his arms, they saw a player who is training alone, it was Max!
" Heya Max!," Shino said, he walked towards him, " Oh!....Shino!, Max realized the face, he joined with Zelfar(and of course he knew Zelfar)and the gang, they have beaten up every Magical fiends on the area, defeated a magical owl, and finished the objective of the area................
after that the guys talk alot about the One Sin and the Forest of Pain, after that it was late and all of them said their goodbye's, Rika then was all alone, he saw Betel walking all alone too, they met up, and Betel said, "How about we talk somewhere private? in.....Delta:Hidden Forbidden Radiation?,"
"Okay.....sure!," Rika said, they came to one of the lost grounds, the Arche Koeln Waterfall
"You do know about Epitaphs right?," Betel asked, "Ho...how do you know about that?," Rika asked, he looked very shocked about Betel knowing Epitaphs, "Of course!, because I can use EPITAPH'S!," Betel shouted, his eyes turned black and AIDA began covering him and changed him to Epitaph form.
"NOW........DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!,"

To be continued!.............................

PKKzelfar

Yup!.....things are looking better......i got 1,000 views!

Ep.5-Friends
Chapter 6/7-Triple Trouble!

"Grr......this is not....happening!," Rika said, he looked both angry and sad.
"Show your so called Epitaph now!!!!!,"Betel shouted forcing Rika to release his Epitaph, he reached out his hand and made Rika change to Epitaph form, "Urrrgghhhh......NOOOO!!!!.....EPITAPH!!!," Rika called out his Epitaph, "So......Corbenik the Rebirth vs. Magus the Propagation, this could be interesting," said Zelfar watching at the top of the Arche Waterfall.

"Let's do it!," Betel held out his Handgun and started shooting continuesly at Rika.
"I guess......there is no other choice!!," Rika held out his Blades and deflected the Bullets, in the top of the waterfall wher Zelfar was watching, there was an AIDA at his side, "No......more.....AIDA!," Zelfar changed to his Epitaph form and said, "Must.......Kill.......Rika.......SKEIITHHH!!!!.

"Rika looked at the waterfall and saw Zelfar with the black eyes and AIDA at his arm.
"Oh NO!, more AIDA?," Rika said, Zelfar jumped out of the waterfall and entered the Epitaph battle area.
"2 on 1?, now that's not fair!," Rika said looking very depressed.
"HIIIYYYYAAAHHHH!!!!!!," the 2 attacked Rika at the same time, Rika got low on life, after that his Epitaph controlled him, turning him to full rage mode!
"must.....KILLL!!!!!!," Rika or Corbenik shouted and beated up the 2 with his X Blade, he then unleashed the DATA DRAIN mode, he sucked the AIDA to the both and returned to normal, "Uhhh....are both of you okay?," Rika asked, "What happened?," Betel asked, "WHAT?, you don't remember anything?!," Rika shouted looking both confused and mad. "Only 1 thing.....about dark spots," Betel said, "How about you.......oh.......he's gone," Zelfar was gone, the 2 stood up and watch the waterfall, "Hey.....Rika....i gotta go!," Betel said walking out of the field.
"Why is AIDA active suddenly?," Rika asked to himself, "Because someone is ordering them," Zelfar said suddenly walking towards, "Zelfar........you have an Epitaph too......," Rika said, he stared looking very sad, "Once.......when i started playing.....a player invited me to team up with him.......when we finished the mission.....i figured out that he is a PKer, he was about to attack but an Epitaph called Skeith came and Linked with me, after that i was the one who PKed the PKer,
now the PK's call me "The Terror of Death" or the "The PK Reaper", I met Orlax and the gang......they were about to be PKed, i saved them....that's how we met," Zelfar said.
Someone came to the Field, the two looked, "Is...he.....HASEO!?,"

TO BE CONTINUED!!!.................

Tentenen!!!!!!! here's the Online Ja.......we mean Interview!!!!!
Our recent thoughts.......
So viewers why is Rika Corbenik?, we thought he was a Chaos8 Epitaph user? but he is really a Morganna Epitaph? so why is he in both Epitaph groups?and is Haseo back?very strange......let's ask the man who made his story
Interviewer:
So.....sir........why is Rika in both groups of Epitaphs?
PKKZelfar:
Get out of here interviewer! everybody will know that soon enough!
*kicks the interviewer out of the door*
I:
Ouch.......*stands up* I will get you to answer that!
oh yeah anyway this Salvador Aiha......I mean the Interviewer viewing to you in this post....goodbye!
End part1

Last edited:

Trey~Ice Knight~

ooh i hav another idea! how bout zelfar and rika find out that i've been searcing for the creator of the AIDA in the world, then when i find the person, it turns out to be a girl Trey likes and she reveals that she never intended AIDA to be used for evil, but it got too "smart" and infected her body, copying her ablities and whatnot and soon started infecting everyone, then, before Trey can try to help her i guess the AIDA can take over her body and Rika and Zelfar will probably hav 2 help Trey because it'll be hard for him to fight AIDA's creator...(i'm leaving the name up to you)...i guess also u can put that the AIDA tries to infect him, but because of his bracelet that the girl gave him, he can't be infected...and also u can reveal that somehow Trey has a Epitaph...and promises to the girl he'll find a way to help her but also says to Rika he'll help him more often...okay that was a LONG idea...^^'...

PKKzelfar

ooh i hav another idea! how bout zelfar and rika find out that i've been searcing for the creator of the AIDA in the world, then when i find the person, it turns out to be a girl Trey likes and she reveals that she never intended AIDA to be used for evil, but it got too "smart" and infected her body, copying her ablities and whatnot and soon started infecting everyone, then, before Trey can try to help her i guess the AIDA can take over her body and Rika and Zelfar will probably hav 2 help Trey because it'll be hard for him to fight AIDA's creator...(i'm leaving the name up to you)...i guess also u can put that the AIDA tries to infect him, but because of his bracelet that the girl gave him, he can't be infected...and also u can reveal that somehow Trey has a Epitaph...and promises to the girl he'll find a way to help her but also says to Rika he'll help him more often...okay that was a LONG idea...^^'...

Long indeed.........
I'll add some of those later.......
and Online Ja..........i mean the Online Interview will be in the ending ep. from now on!
hosted by Salvador Aiha........i mean The Interviewer
but Zelfar will not help in that part........he is a mysterious guy

Trey~Ice Knight~

hey zelfar, read the dit n gr8 chappie (once again Lol) anyway, also wanna tell u i posted chapter 9 of The Elemental Warriors (fanfic) and working on a new chapter for .hack//kingdom...:))

PKKzelfar

hey zelfar, read the dit n gr8 chappie (once again Lol) anyway, also wanna tell u i posted chapter 9 of The Elemental Warriors (fanfic) and working on a new chapter for .hack//kingdom...:))

Gonna read it now.......hope it's good!
and gonna wait for your next chapter on .Hack//Kingdom!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back