• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack//Destruction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

The World has developed alot,but many people have forgotten many things and people.Haseo,Atoli,Ovan,Kuhn,Pi,Sakubo,Yata,Endrance,and Tri-Edge have seemed to fade from The World's history as time has passed.not only in The World but also on Earth as well.few players play The World because many do not believe in anything like fighting or monsters,so the ones who do play it are different from the others on Earth.since Tri-Edge was defeated and wiped out as it seemed,another enemy has been growing and planning to not only take over The World,but also make the non-believers on Earth see the truth by merging The World with Earth.This new enemy has control over powerful creature known as the Qahn,and leads a group called Imperial Rein.
the ones who will stand against them are a future alliance called the Miracle Brigade,some of the members were non-believers at one time,but then soon came to realize the truth that was to come.

this story shall be shaped and formed by me and the people who join and are accepted.

this takes place after .hack//G.U.

if you wish to join fill this out.
Current level(can only go up to 390):
Believer or non-Believer:
Side(if any at the moment):
Looks:
Personality:
Past:

i might add some things to the template later.
I hope people will join!
if you have any questions just ask me!
(if you would like to be the enemy ask me,and if i believe you could be great at the part,i'll let you have the part)

you can also make your own class as long as you private message me about it and i'll tell you if you can use it,i'm most likely to say yes if you tell me the weapons the class uses,skill and at what lvl obtained.

Name:Saffire
Nickname(if you have one):people sometimes refer her as The Great Protector
Class(job):Mana Mage
Current level(can only go up to 390):right now is at 252
Believer or non-Believer:Believer
Side(if any at the moment):none at the moment
Looks:this is what saffire looks like-

saffgf.jpg

Personality:is quiet most of the time,but when she gets to know someone she opens up more.she is alone most of the time because she only has a few friends....outside of The World and none inside of The World.
Past:will be reaveiled as the story unfolds

------------------------------
my second character.

Name:Odin
Nickname(if you have one):The Great Destroyer
Class(job):BladeMaster
Current level(can only go up to 390):328
Believer or non-Believer:Beliver
Side(if any at the moment):none at the moment
Looks:

warrior-1.jpg

Personality:he is a nice person once you get to know him,though he can be vary mean and out of control at times.
Past:when he was only at level 10, he met his long-time partner,saffire,and since then the two have been best friends and were rarely apart.

Last edited:

Holy Zero XII

Name: Yukimura
Nickname: Yuki or The Honorable Warrior
Class(job): Blademaster ( i play every dot hack game there is but i can't remember... is this one Sword?)
Current lvl: 1
Believer or non-Believer: Believer
Side: None for now.
Looks: picture]picture by - Photobucket
Personality: Yukimura act like he doesn't care but really He fights for Honor and Friendship.
Past: Yukimura really didn't like being believe at first but then something happen to him when he was a kid and join Miracle Brigade a couple of years later. He is only been in the Miracle Brigade a little while.

OCC: was that good? and yahoo! first post!

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sounds good. I'll be joining.

Name: Shouten(Death)

Nickname : Chishio no Iwai (Festival of Blood or Blood Festival)

Class(job): Adept Rogue - Due to his hacking skills, Shouten has obtained the Xth form which was only avaiable to the ex-Terror of Deat, Haseo. Although he has obtained the Xth form, rumor has it that he his currently hacking the World for a form stronger than the Xth form.

Current level(can only go up to 260): Currently 227

Side(if any at the moment): None, may change in the future.

Looks: His dark blue hair is slightly matted at the sides and his bangs covers his eyes which are a dark red colour along with the back of his head being spiked(Sort-of like Haseo's Xth form hair.) Wears a midnight black and red battle kimono which is slightly open at the top , there are no sleeves for his arms except for tribal tattos which are from his neck to his elbows along with two bracelets on his wrists(will be identified later on). He wears pants that resembles bellbottoms with shin guards which are both black and red. Underneath his eyes are black markings which resembles Skeith's.

Personality: Cold and slightly sadistic. He has a good side which is only shown to those he truly trusts. Deceive him, he won't hesitate to kill you.

Past: A simple newbie playing the World for the first time only to be PKed if not for a mysterious figure in white called Skeith. When the figure gave out his hand, Shouten knew he had to accept or die due to the mysterious figure using a strange awakening technique.

He grabbed it and he was brought into the world of hackers. From twin blade to Edge Punisher, he made a name for himself as the Chishio no Iwai, the PKK that uses savage skills that doesnt give you a chance to attack.

After obtaining Flick Reaper status and winning several Arena matches for the title of "Emperor", that was when it happened. Skeith demanded to fight Shouten. He knew he couldn't win but he had to try. One on One. All for nothing.

As soon as Shouten took out his blade, he was enveloped in a bright light that consumed him. He felt his existence fading away. Ebbing into nothingness. That was when he heard Skeith say it. "Grasp the Darkness within the light. Obtain the Data of the Eight."

In a flash of light, everything had changed. The World was a place of destruction and chaos. Now, in his new form by hacking into the net and releasing a special file which held something dangerous, Shouten's gonna rock your world!

If there are any mistakes or whatever, say so mmkay?

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Name: Lance
Class: Long Arm –
A playable character class that uses spears and lances, utilising the long range of their weapons in battle.
Current level: 100
Side: Imperial Rein.
Looksi'll edit this when i think
Personality: Quiet, but can be loud at time when angry.
Past: I will reveal more as the rp progresses…

Last edited:

Saffire

Name: Yukimura
Nickname: Yuki
Class(job): Blademaster ( i play every dot hack game there is but i can't remember... is this one Sword?)
Current lvl: 1
Side: Miracle Brigade
Looks: picture by Inuzuky - Photobucket
Personality: Yukimura act like he doesn't care but really He fights for Honor and Friendship.
Past: Yukimura really didn't like being believe at first but then something happen to him when he was a kid and join Miracle Brigade a couple of years later. He is only been in the Miracle Brigade a little while.

OCC: was that good? and yahoo! first post!

umm,how old is your character?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
Heres my template, hope it's okay!

Name:Sleif
Nickname(if you have one): Bringer of the Void
Class(job):Heavy Blade, wields a black bladed extended masamune sword
Current level(can only go up to 260):243

Side(if any at the moment):Imperial Rein

Looks: Has shoulder length pure silver hair, light tanned skin and red piercing eyes
Personality: Sleifs personality differs depending on the situation. For the most part, he has a calm and collective attitude, but whenever provoked his mood changes to a more insane and unpredictable.

Past: Sleif has been part of The World, since its first release. He has been apart of everything important, from the creation, to its near destruction.
Sleif used to always be calm, until one day after a battle he was wounded. When he awoke he felt somewhat different then he usually did. Sometime later during another similar fight, Sleif somehow lost control, and his mood changed completely. Once he regained control, for some unknown reason, his opponents were all defeated.
From then on, Sleif knew that he has a great power hidden within him, just waiting to be released.

Tina Lockheart

Crying as I lose the ones closest to me to the dar
Name: Tina Lockheart
Nickname(if you have one): Tina
Class(job):Twin-Blader- A class that uses two blades and.....what more do you want from me:cursing:XD
Current level(can only go up to 260):1
Side(if any at the moment):none
Looks:
lennethgoddess15wr.jpg

Personality:Nice and easy going, but stubbron.
Past: A reknown hacker who started playing The World at the age of 12, she was able to recreate kites bracelet, with the ability to data drain and gate hack. She was known on The World as a player who doesn't let others hold her back. She became level one again when she accidentally data drained herself when she was fighting with a Boss. When she had realized her mistake, it was to late, and all she had left was another bracelet she had recently made.

Saffire

Name: Tina Lockheart
Nickname(if you have one): Tina
Class(job):Twin-Blader- A class that uses two blades and.....what more do you want from me:cursing:XD
Current level(can only go up to 260):1
Side(if any at the moment):none
Looks:
lennethgoddess15wr.jpg

Personality:Nice and easy going, but stubbron.
Past: A reknown hacker who started playing The World at the age of 12, she was able to recreate kites bracelet, with the ability to data drain and gate hack. She was known on The World as a player who doesn't let others hold her back. She became level one again when she accidentally data drained herself when she was fighting with a Boss. When she had realized her mistake, it was to late, and all she had left was another bracelet she had recently made.

ok,your accepted.if you want to make your first post in the rp now then here's the link to the rp
http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-ro...struction.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back