• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gundam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight726

00main.jpg

Gundam 00 looks interesting. It takes place in 2307 AD. Thats a first for a Gundam series, since most don't use our Gregorian Calender. The story goes that 3 world superpowers are constantly at war over control of 3 solar power plants. The main characters are pilots of Gundams for a private military group that strives to end wars. The main character himself is a 16 year old of Kurdish Lebanese descent. Thats definitely interesting, a non-Japanese or white main character :eek:hmy:

edit: yay! HB and his Gouf Custom sig to the rescue!

is there a website that i can see or something

twilight726

Model number: One machine of Gundam which GN-001 [soresutarubiingu] owns. Unlimited close energy and wonderful movement efficiency are actualized with the GN particle which occurs from GN gong Eve which is loaded onto the fuselage center. In addition, the GN particle which is discharged to the space causes electrical interference, communication, and makes using the radar usually impossible. Rapidly high technology is many introduced in comparison with one for reality MS e.g., the beam weapon is made carrying possible. SPEC vertex high: 18.3m basic machine weight: 57.2t pilot: Moment F [seiei]

01.jpg

looks cool

blade angel

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I haven't read through this whole topic but i like Gundam Wing the most and Endless Waltz was a great movie....but i also liked GGundam and Gundam the 8th MS team but not as much..... Gundam wing rules the others and i didnt see much of Gundam seed but what i saw i didn't like

D

Deleted member 36435

Anyone remember that series Z Gundam or whatever where the people went into the Gundams and had to move to control the Gundams, then there was like that whole Dark Gundam thing and stuff. That one was pretty good.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Anyone remember that series Z Gundam or whatever where the people went into the Gundams and had to move to control the Gundams, then there was like that whole Dark Gundam thing and stuff. That one was pretty good.

Not Z Gundam. You're talking about G Gundam. Z is Zeta Gundam.

Didn't care much for that series. Seemed too far from what Gundam should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back