• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Gundam series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
So which gundam series should I watch? Ive always been a fan of the gundam franchise and have seen G gundam, gundam wing, 08th ms team, gundam seed, a little bit of the original gundam and some of gundam z. Ive also seen gundam force SD but I dont think that needs to be brought up lolol so any suggestions people? Ive heard mixed things about gundam u.c. or unicorn but im down to watch any series, newer or older

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: gundam series?

From what I've heard, Unicorn is almost universally praised. Maybe I'm just more around the people who like it.

Anyway, Gundam 00 is fine (though most agree that it starts to decline in the second season). However, Turn A Gundam is a great choice.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
4LCaaPz.gif

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards

From what I've heard, Unicorn is almost universally praised. Maybe I'm just more around the people who like it.

Anyway, Gundam 00 is fine (though most agree that it starts to decline in the second season). However, Turn A Gundam is a great choice.

Anyone know anything about gundam seed destiny? I finished seed but never saw that sequel series. Im going to definitely watch 00 since yall said something.

I completely forgot about Turn A Gundam, ive read good things and will have to see whats its all about.

Universally praised huh? Well that sounds interesting, I'll watch it and let you guys know how it is.

(hey SD was great)

Haha true, very true. It had a friendlier and happier vibe too than most series plus the characters were loveable. Zero was my favorite character out of the mobile suits. I bought all the SD action figures when the show first came on toonami!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Anyone know anything about gundam seed destiny? I finished seed but never saw that sequel series. Im going to definitely watch 00 since yall said something.

I completely forgot about Turn A Gundam, ive read good things and will have to see whats its all about.

Universally praised huh? Well that sounds interesting, I'll watch it and let you guys know how it is.

Haha true, very true. It had a friendlier and happier vibe too than most series plus the characters were loveable. Zero was my favorite character out of the mobile suits. I bought all the SD action figures when the show first came on toonami!

I was going to check Seed Destiny out after finishing Gundam Seed, but I heard really bad things about it. So I decided not to watch it. I think I'll give Turn A Gundam a try though.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards

I was going to check Seed Destiny out after finishing Gundam Seed, but I heard really bad things about it. So I decided not to watch it. I think I'll give Turn A Gundam a try though.

Hmm I love watching sequels just to see where the story goes (even if it sucks horribly), so I'll probably check out Seed Destiny.

So whats everyone's favorite Gundam series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back