• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship or Twilight Train?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

im pretty sure that you use the gummi ship and onec you get the train you can use it too (like the normal and warp drive in kh) but im not positive

Kingdomking#1

Nomura confirmed U use the train for transportation between worlds and he also said the gummiship is just like a mini game or somethin like that

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im guessing that you'll be using the Gummi ship for your main means of transportation untill you reach Twilight Town and learn how to Train works. The Gummi ship so far looks like a Mini-Game thing as the Train will be you main means afterword

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ok, I think I got an Idea (inspired by silverwolf).

Ok, let say the Gummi ship is used to transport you to other worlds, and maybe the twilight train takes you only to Twilight town. Think about it, no matter where you are, all you do is take this train and you go staight to twilight town.

I know that for me, it was frustrating always having to travel back to Traverse town before the Warp gummi, so maybe this is the solution.

Think about it, when mickey steps out of the train at the station in on od the movies, the track stops at a peice of concrete. It can't go any further than the station.

Diagram:

Sidewalk-Sidewalk-Sidewalk
------------------------- Sidewalk
Train Train Train --> l Sidewalk
------------------------- Sidewalk
Sidewalk-Sidewalk-Sidewalk

The train has no track to go forward to. So maybe this train only stops at twilight town.

So the Gummi ship is used to treavel to worlds, and the Train is a way to get to Twilight town really fast, from absolutely anywhere, without having to fly there.

silver_shadow

I rhink the Gummi Ship will be the same as in khI, the main way of transportation, and once you get to Twilight Town, you get to use the Twilth Train(called like that by me:D ) and POSSIBLY get to worlds you couldnt go with the Gummi Ship, or just it is that Twilight Town is so big that you will need a train to go to different places...

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Both of them can be use for transportation. Only that the Gummi Ship is more improve, more faster, in other words, better that the first one. But, if you whant to use te train you can, and if you whant the gummi ship you can you use it too.

E

Ecstacy

I agree with the muffinman on this one. i think what nomura meant about the gummi ship being more like a mini game is the ride you take to worlds. like it depends on the route you take. for every route their is a different challenge but it would still be the main means for transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back