• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guild Wars RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
(Sorry for the read)

~*Story*~

It was like something out of a storybook—impossible, unreal. The Great Northern Wall rose up out of the pock-marked ground, nearly blotting out the sun. Devona placed her palm on the withered stone. It felt solid, unmovable, reassuring.

Lifting her hammer onto her shoulder, the warrior climbed the stairs leading to the crenellated defenses of the Wall. Until this morning, the massive structure that separated the remnants of Ascalon from the Charr infested territory to the north had been something she had only seen from a distance. Now she would get her first look at the devastation on the other side, the ruins and the tectonic shifting caused during the Searing.

Reaching the top, the warrior walked to the edge and peered over.

Huge rock slabs littered the ground, looking like giant bits of shattered crockery, lying broken and discarded across the jagged landscape. The trees and grasses were black—burnt and dead. The ground rose from the base of the wall, becoming a small hill as it got further into enemy territory, blocking a longer view. At the top of the hill, backlit by the orange, scorched sky, Devona could just make out the outline of the ruins of Surmia, one of the first cities to fall during the invasion.

Devona looked out at a world of upheaval, the ruins of a fallen kingdom, now desperately holding onto its last, best hope for survival.

The sound of a man clearing his throat brought her attention back to the Wall.

"Captain Calhaan." Devona straightened up and turned to face the officer.

Calhaan nodded "First time on the Wall?"

"Yes, sir."

"What do you think?" He gestured out toward Charr territory.

Devona shook her head. "I'm in awe, sir."

The captain nodded.

"But I guess I expected—" Devona thought for a moment— "worse," she said finally. She glanced out at the ruined ground. "I just wish I could see more."

Captain Calhaan rocked back and forth on his heels. Grasping his hands behind his back and sticking his chest out, he became suddenly very formal.

"Well, Recruit," he said, looking her straight in the eyes. "You're going to get your chance.”

"Sir?"

"Gather a team," replied Calhaan. "You'll be going out within the hour."

~*Rules*~
- Fun is the name and having it is the game
- No godmodding.... please
- Romance is allowed
- You must JOIN!

~*Template*~

Name-
Class- (Warrior, Ranger, Monk, Elementalist, Mesmer, and Necromancer. You can be Primary/Secondary of 2)
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Bio-

~*My Template*~

Name - Tai
Class - Necromancer/Warrior
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Appearance -
dark01q.jpg

Bio - Nothing is known about him, he appeared before the Wall one day, on the verge of death.

Name- Teela Zain Elmes
Class- Warrior
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Appearance-
kjSH.bmp

Bio- Everything about her past is unknown. She is a very quiet person, and its strange that she actually opens to ppl.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name-Rage
Class-Alchemist/Warrior
Age-20
Gender-Male
Appearance-(Will post later)
Bio-(Will also post later. Im so lazy)

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: Trigger, Alchemist isn't one of the types...
IC:
It was quiet in the city of Ascalon... Always was at night. With the great wall to protect them, they had nothing to fear from the Charr, as long as the gates held. Tai awoke with a start. Where was he? He glanced around at the room he was in. It was dark, and warm. A warm glow came from under the door, a fire in the next room. That's when it hit him. Pain... All over... He winced and looked down. Where was his shirt? His torso was wrapped in a bloody bandage. Another bandage wrapped around his head and covered one eye. He tried to stretch his black wings and winced with pain. Tai glanced up with his good eye and saw a bandage on his right wing. Must be broken. What was this place, how did he get there... He couldn't remember anything... The last thing he remembered was stumbling towards a great wall, like a mountain, and then everything faded... he must be on the other side of that wall... But what was it, where are the people?

sparta

Name- Olwan
Class- Ranger
Age- 23
Gender- male
Appearance- http://www.satyrnet.it/fantasy/galleria1/parn_23.jpg
Bio was abandoned as a baby and taken in by forest elves over the many years he was trained as a ranger he left the safety of his home when he was 19 carrying the title Olwan the skylight his sword brielle is an enchanted sword that glows with a green aura when the wall appeared he was met by his dearest freind niolia and was personnaly asked by the queen to investigate the wall and see if it threatens the elven race
___________________________________________________-

Olwan made his way to the wall with Niolia by his side. Niolia was a beutifull female elf long flowing golden hair she was dressed in a gray green shirt long sleeved and had designes on it that were distinctly elven her skirt went down to right below her knees same colour of her shirt her sword was huge althou only three feet long it was very wide about six inches grey coulored her eyes were a crytal green colour she had a pail complexion like most elves but her skin seemed to eminate a golden aura. "Well it doesnt seem like a threat". Olwan sighed and tappd his sword to the wall making a slight clinking sound. "Oh please you have mutch to learn still i swear your sutch a baby" niori laughed. "Ill show you whose the baby". Olwan tackled niori and they wrestled on the ground for awhile laughing untill they couldnt breath. When they stood up a black shadow had appeared on the wall right where niori stood out of it lunged a monster made of shadows and nightmares it grabbed niori by the waist and pulled her into and through the wall it happened so fast that olwan could only stand by and watch it plated over and over in his head as he attacked the wall slamming his sword into the wall making bigger and bigger cuts into it with every hit untill he collapsed and fell unconcious from over exhoustion.

Last edited:

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: Just thought I'd state this, the story is a little misleading, it didn't "rose" up as in the action, it's describing the immense size... It's a huge freakin' wall... Made by the people of Ascalon. It seperates the Charr territory, weird monsters with human intellect, and the Ascalon people, humans. Just thought I'd make that clear.
IC:
Tai lay back down, too hurt to move. He couldn't have got here on his own. Someone must have brought him here but who?

sparta

ooc sorry well theyre still checking it out if it had any form of threat to the elves also my post took place about a week before your first post
ic
Olwan walked through the door to Tai's room "oh hello your awake i know the bandage work is shabby but i did the best i could on such short notice so dont complain" he set a warm glass of tea on the bed side table.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ooc-weeee..I love this game...Too bad I was a weaklingXDbut it was fun when I died in a party and I watched the others die.It was like a movie that I could interact with

Name-Rark
Class- Ranger
Age-15
Gender-Female
Appearance-http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=59997
Bio- After the Charr killed her entire family,she swore to defeat the Charr leader and take his horns(so I am guessing he has horns ok?)Only being a Ranger,she tries to find a master to train her to also be a warrior so she can really take down the Charr..with some help when she finds it of course.

sparta

ooc this is based off a game?

"Will you stop your goddamn moving". Olwan yelled with almost unnaturall flare in his voice. "Its bad enough you were traded over here you can atleast allow yourself to heal just as a thanks twords me".

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Hmph..."
Necromancers weren't a common sight, and he was no exception. He was rare even among his own kind, the only Necromancer to possesss wings. He had great black wings that made it impossible to not recognize him, and he was trained as a warrior.

OOC: Yeah, the game is Guild Wars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back