• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guild of Heroes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Ok, basicaly this is inspired by a game called Fable, so here it goes....

Oakvale, was destroyed by bandits, 5 children survived the attack, they were saved by some wizards, and were brought in a guild, the guild of heroes, these five children will learn the arts of fight and magic, after a few years, they are ready to go and explore the open world. They eventually come back to collect missions from the master of the guild, these missions are used for money, you can either choose the dark side of the mission or the light side....
Basicley this is a life of a hero,thief, bandit or killer, you can choose to be Good or Evil.

Rules:
No godmodding
Romance is allowed.
No killing other players unless they agree.
I will be the Master of the guild.
You can choose how much money you get when a mission is completed.
When the five children places are fulfilles you can't be one of them, but you can join as a bandit or so.
Have fun!

Template: Heroes

Name:
Age (for when you get out of the guild)
Weapons:
Bio:
Appearence:

----------------------

Name: Erin Portrait
Job: Heroin
Weaponds: A sword and a bow
Bio: She was buying herself some chocolates from the Merchant when the bandits came and destroyed everything, she hid, she found her mother and father dead, a bandit was going to kill her, then a wizard appeared and saved her, she was brought to
the guild of heroes where she found another 4 children who lived in Oakvale, who escaped the attacks.
Appearence: http://photobucket.com/albums/a282/kisara001/anime%20pics/?action=view&current=44fff2f3.jpg (Without the Blue hair and Elf ears Instead she has brown hair, and blue eyes.)

-----------------
Lets hope someone joins atleast....

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( I'll fill out my temp in a while.... :/ ))

Name: Malina Nightingale
Job: Theif/Bandit
Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, and a bit of White and Black Magic.
Bio: Malina is a very mysterious girl. Not much people know anything about her.....yet......she doesn't know many things about herself. The only things she really remembers is escaping from her town that was destroyed by a leauge of bandits, then ending up in a place where they trained her to fight. She escaped from the place, not wanting to be a hero or anything of that sort. She hates fighting, but only will to it in dire emergencies.
Appearence:
ci22_ninja-girl.jpg

Last edited:

Prince Kakashi

Name: Felix Jint
Job (Bandit, hero ect..): Hero
Weapons: The knives passing his hands, dargers hidden within his cloak.
Bio: Felix, the laid back type of guy as always grew up to be a hero. The outside, the adventure and the fame excited him. His parents, afraid of him becoming a great worrrior as greeat fighters often leave for adventure and have a certain thirst for battle. They loved him and his danger was the last thing they'd ever want. He loved them also and didn't want to worry them but he couldn't promise to not become a great fighter and leave for the envying adventure. He'd meet people who also have that thirst for adventure and would probably be companions on day. He awaited this day with great impatience as he grew tired of living and working on a farm, it was not the beast that interested him but the adventure. He wanted to be known as a 'hero' and this one day would probably come as he awaited this also. He wanted for the ones he knew to look up to him in recongnision, he wanted to be called, a 'noble'.
Appearence: http://photobucket.com/albums/d72/Mystic-Fire/?action=view&current=f319ae01.jpg

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Name:Chase Horion
Weapons:The staff in pic
Bio:As a child the boy was dark and hateful.He hated everyone in his city of Snowspire for no aparent reason he was just born hatefull.His whole life changed when he was walking around the Archmon's shrine and saw "The Bronze Gate"
When he walked up to it a voice boomed in his head 'Open my the gates and free me...' He foolishly opened the gates the heat from inside was almost unbareable.The heat and flames of the area was...familer to him as if...He were here before.The voice returned again 'I see great hate in your soul...but why do you hate...for what reason?...' The boy was silent. 'I see....you are just the one needed for the task I have for you...' A skelleton rose from the lava...one thing was all to familer about it...A mask...

Learning the arts of fearful Dark Spells and the puring light spells,Chase soon became a powerful mage.He takes quests for the money he choses which ones pay the best it doesn't matter about the light or dark he just wants the money and fame.

Appearence:
350378176m0jt.jpg

Last edited:

SeRoFe

Name: Alastor
Job: Hero
Weapons: The sword in the pic, and a spear.
Bio: The oldest of the five who escaped the destruction of their home village. He's shy, and not very talkative, yet posesses a very strong will and a great sence of justice. He's an outstanding strategist and an exelent swordsman. He has read most of the books in the library, and hence has a vast knowledge of the world and the creatures and cultures in it, but knows nothing about magic. He tends to get nervous around women.
Appearence: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/_-Alastor-_/Guildofheroeschar.jpg

Last edited:

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Setharoth, Prince Kakashi and scribbles, are you three of the five children who escaped the bandits? And studied at the guild?

Anyway, we need atleast a bandit, and then we can start.

Last edited:

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Ok, we need atleast one more child, unless Princess Sakura is one, and a bandit, then we can start.
Oh, we will start when we arrive at the guild for the first time ok?

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( I join!!!!))

Name: Leon Strike
Job: Mercenary (Cool aiight?)
Weapons:

.: Dark Sword :. : The Dark sword is a powerful sword which was created by the strongest of heros. Leon uses it as an average weapon though.

.: Hook-Shot :. : A hook is at the end of this weapon, and when it shoots out, it can grapple on objects, and it can pull you to un-reachable areas.

Bio: --laterz--
Appearence: Siggeh

lavanda94

On a Gondola
yay!
I know, I'm late, but..what is a mercenery? (If it was in the game I still wouldn't know cause I have it in Italian lol)

mew_ichigo

...I only live in places that has cookies in it...
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'll join. :D

Name: Zoey
Job (Bandit, hero ect..): Hero
Weapons: the wand thing she is holding in her Appearence
Bio: The youngest one. She was having fun at her village and all of a sudden someone came to try to take over the village. Zoey defeated him/her. She is nice, caring, and a thoughtful person. She doesn't really know how to use her powers. Now she is training to get better.
Appearence: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/mew_ichigo_/1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back