• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess the Org. member that visited Agrabah in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, we all know that an Org. member visited Agrabah in KH2, but here's the question: which Org. member do you all think it was that came to Agrabah to try and turn Jafar into a heartless?

Personally, I think it was Luxord. Because after talking to the Peddler and hearing what the Org. member did, it sounded like something Luxord would've done.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
man_of_power said:
WTF? Pete came to Agrabah, not a member of Organization 13

Go back and play the game and actually read everything The Peddler said next time.

It might have been Luxord...the gold is another reason why he might have came...

JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
so far org. members go to one world each so it might be saix since we didnt see him go to any worlds

No Org members went to: Timeless River, Space Paranoids, Pride Land, Disney Castle, or Atlantica. What you said is false.

zexion_org_xii

Dawning Twilight said:
i wasn't trying to not so great of a mood today my apologies are extended if anyone perceived me as being mean...
lol...look i just found it funny...thats all...but i also agree with you that an organization memebr was there

BladerUnknown

I too also think it was Luxord. He seems the time who would 'gamble' for such things. xD;

-gets shot-

Puck

^Well, basically what happened was the Peddler was feeling bad about letting Jafar out of the lamp. So the Peddler, Sora, and the gang talked a little. Then Sora asks the Peddler who gave him all those riches if Jafar wasn't the one who did it. The Peddler then said that a man in a black coat gave him all that gold only if he promised not to spill the beans on Jafar's return. The Peddler added that the Org. member also told him not to tell anyone that he wanted to turn Jafar into a heartless. That's when Sora and everyone knew that Organization XIII had indeed been to Agrabah.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
It is either Xaldin or Luxord (since Xigbar never leaves WTNW after Hollow Bastion that I know of. As they were still wearing hoods.

Puck

SOLDIER Cloud said:
It is either Xaldin or Luxord (since Xigbar never leaves WTNW after Hollow Bastion that I know of. As they were still wearing hoods.

Actually, dude, Xigbar does go to another world besides WTNW and Hollow Bastion. You see his face for the first time in Land of Dragons since he's the one who sends the giant dragon for Sora to destroy.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
King Sora_Strife said:
Actually, dude, Xigbar does go to another world besides WTNW and Hollow Bastion. You see his face for the first time in Land of Dragons since he's the one who sends the giant dragon for Sora to destroy.

Scuse me while I shoot myself for forgetting that. Okay, than it could be Xigbar also.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I think it was Saix cause Luxord showed up in Port Royal, /Xigbar in Land of the Dragons, Deymx hollow bastion-which he died, Xaldin Beast Castle, which only leaves Saix as the only one who didn't go to the other disney worlds although he did show up in Twilight Town......after U kill the beserker nobodies...

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
the_13th_member said:
I think it was Saix cause Luxord showed up in Port Royal, /Xigbar in Land of the Dragons, Deymx hollow bastion-which he died, Xaldin Beast Castle, which only leaves Saix as the only one who didn't go to the other disney worlds although he did show up in Twilight Town......after U kill the beserker nobodies...

But he had all ready revealed himself, it had to be one who still had his hood up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back