• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grrr >_<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
No, this is not a thread aggaisnt forums! This is a against all those dumbos out there who go and say that the mods are bad and the midnighter is cheating on the rpg thing! Well first off the midnighter is not cheating! The midnighter should be able to get what he has now he basicly makes sure the forums are up and running he programs everything here so why shouldn't he be rewarded?(bad grammer i know) Now we have these noobs(star the hunter,new2ya ) who started this revolution crap! But thanks to kira haru haro who closed it. I would also like to say this all to everyone who says the forums are UGLY! If you think they are so UGLY go find a skin for the vb forums that you like and submit it to the midnighter! Also yes the mods and admins spam sometimes, but you have to remember that the everyone here on the forums has atleast spammed once! So dont go complaining that the mods and admins spam!
Now I would like to say that all these people that left the forums, they probably left because they dont like change! Most people dont like change. But in about a year this is going to be the best thing everyone is going to be drooling over it like the other one then we will have to probably change forums systems in the future because "Zero_Tolerance" will move on and start programing rpg systems for a new forum sytem thing or something and this will happen all over agin. So if we all cooperate peacefully and maybe donate money to the midnighter or deven maybe we can get more bandwith or whatever.

that is all i want to say to all you NOOBS out there who complain!

PS: And feel free to reply all you want

Last edited:

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
how did i start the revolution? i paticipated in it but did not start it at all. star the hunter, new2ya and some other person started it so don't call me a noob,all your've done is started up anotehr topic that will turn into a flame fest

Last edited:

Orcrist52042

The people who are starting this "revolution" crap should find something better to do than whine about how bad they think this site is. Personally, I like it.

Kiwi

White Heartless is right many people do say the mods suck but if you realize it they are trying to do their job to the best of their abilities.And The Midnighter doesn't cheat,The midnighter and me are friends and I know he wouldn't cheat.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Orcrist52042 said:
The people who are starting this "revolution" crap should find something better to do than whine about how bad they think this site is. Personally, I like it.

A revolution eh..?
I hope it don't get bigger than the one i started agianst BLain and C.k.
XD
Sometimes 'revolts' are for the best.
No im not saying starting one against a mod now is good.
Cuz there is really nothing going dwn now.

Kira Haro

Unknown
I appreciate your help, White Heartless, but you could tell us about threads you're about to turn into flames...

[Closed...]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back