• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Grownup Christmas List (Romance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"I listen to rock." Kazu said as he took another sip. "That's pretty much what I listen to mostly. Sometimes I listen to a little bit of rap. I'm really not a fan of that kind of genre though. Oh yeah, my all time favorite band is Nirvana. How about you?" he asked.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna smiled at him. "I'm the same way!" she said happily. "I'll listen to basically anything, but I'm not too crazy about rap either." She drank a big gulp of her drink and tried to think of another question to ask. "Uh..How bout movies? Cause I LOVE movies and I gotta know what kind you like." she said with a smile.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"I like any type of movies. The three types of genres I like the most are action, horror and comedy." Kazu said. "What type of movies do you like?" he asked before taking another sip of his drink.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
"Well, I like action, comedy, adventure, horror, mystery, fantasy...and romance...So I basically like everything too." Jenna said with a laugh. "I'm an all around kind of girl. I like pretty much everything there is. It's hard for me to not like something." she said with a smile. She drank down the rest of her drink and looked around. The party was basically empty. Not many people were there. She looked at Kazu. "Hmm..Looks like this party's a flop. Wanna go somewhere else?" she asked him.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Sure. I mean, this party is kind of looking dead. Where would you like to go?" Kazu asked, finishing up his drink and throwing out the empty bottle.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna tossed the rest of her drink and thought. "Well...Since we both like movies, we can go see one." she said with a smile. As they began to walk out, Zack came over to them. "Leaving already Jenna?" he said, sounding upset. "Yea. This party is crap..so I'll see you later." she said as she waved at him. As Jenna walked outside and she turned around. "So. Did you want to see a movie? I'm up for it if you are." she said with smile.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"Mmmmm you are. And a couple other things, but nothing I can mention..." Jen said with a chuckle, her face turning red. She was really hoping that Gerard wouldn't mind staying with her, but she wasn't about to spring anything on him soon. I hope he doesn't mind spending the day and night with me.....I mean, we don't HAVE to do anything if he doesn't want to..... Jen thought.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Yeah, I'm up for a movie. I'll pay for the tickets, okay?" Kazu replied as he smiled back at Jenna. "So, shall we head for the movie theater."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
"Yes we shall." she said as she linked her arm in his and began walking towards the theater. When they arrived, they walked up to the ticket booth and Jenna turned to look at Kazu. "So, which movie do you want to see. I'll see anything. I haven't been to the movies in forever, so I'm a little behind." she said with a smile.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
"No...it really wouldn't be that appropriate right now...." Jen said, her face turning even more red. She felt uncomfortable talking about certain things, so she just kept her mouth shut. Man I am feeling so awkward right now....Maybeh I should get out of this situation and make some tea or something to redirect the conversation.... Jen thought as she smiled a half-smile at Gerard.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Hmm..." Kazu said as he looked up at what movies were being shown and looked over at Jenna. "Well 'King Kong' looks like a good movie. Want to see that?" he asked.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna nodded and smiled. "King Kong it is." she said. When it was almost there turn to get the tickets, Jenna looked at him. "Are you sure you wanna pay for me though?.." she asked him.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure." he said as it was their turn and Kazu bought the two tickets for the movie King Kong. After paying for the tickets they walked into the movie theater. "Want me to get popcorn or anything?" he asked.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
"Nah. I'm not that hungry. But if you want to get it, then go ahead." Jenna said with a smile. I wonder if he'll make a move on me in the theater...Oh god. What do I do if he does?! she thought to herself. Just act cool. Pretend you know what you're doing and it should be okay..

Aphex

.Inspire.
"I'm not gonna get anything. Just wanted to know if you wanted something to eat." he said as they walked into the theater where King Kong was playing. "Want to sit in the front row?"

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna nodded at him. "Yea sure." she said. They sat down in the front row and she looked up at the movie screen. Then, the movie theater went dark and the previews started. "Yes. I love previews." she said in a whisper. "We got here just in time." Jenna looked over at Kazu and smiled. He's too cute.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu looked at Jenna and smiled. "Should I tell her now...? Or should I wait after the movie...? God, why do I have to be nervous...okay just calm down and tell her..." he thought to himself. "Uh...Jenna. Think I can tell you something real quick...?" he asked.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Jenna nodded. "Sure. What is it?" she said, still whispering. Oh god. What could it possibly be?! I did something wrong. I had to. He's gonna tell me I'm a loser and the worst date ever and walk out on me...I think I'm gonna cry.. She put on a fake smile and waited for his reply.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gerard chuckled. THANK YOU GOD!!! Gerard said letting out a sigh of relief. "C'mon, let's sit. You're starting to blush. You want me to make us some tea?" Gerard smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back