• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***Grimmjow Fan Club***

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmjow6

Ok. I'm one of the biggest Girmmjow fans out there so I wanted to start a fan club. I know there has to be more fans out there so post what u think about him here. Even post your own stories with him in it! ^.^

Owner
Grimmjow6

Members
VirgilTheart
Xion_Z_Forgotten
june
Amata
picture.php

(chibi Grimmjow)​

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: ***Girmmjow Fan Club***

Misspelled his name in the title.

And I'm so f*cking joining. My favorite Arrancar, aside from Neliel.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: ***Girmmjow Fan Club***

Thanks. sorry that I misspelled the name. I was in a hurry. Anyway this is my first fan club.

That's okay! ^_^ And you actually can fix the name, btw. ^_^ Just go to Edit, then Go To Advance, and where you see Title:, you can fix it there. ;D

Grimmjow6

Heres this one fan fiction I made. It's called "The New Arrancar."

Where am I? Why do I hear voices? "Who is she?" she herad one person say. "L..look! She's waking up" Opening her eyes she saw many people standing around her. "Who are you?"she looked over to her left to see a man with light blue hair. "M..my name is Yukia Fujikasa. W..what i..is your name?" "Grimmjow."

Sorry I can only put this much on. So it "Part 1". ^.^

Grimmjow6

Hey, I'm back to do more of the story!^.^

After 2 days of being in the room Aizen gave her, Yukia wanted to go and figure out where she was. After going a little ways from her room she heard Grimmjow yelling at someone. Yukia wanted to see what was happening. She looked around the wall to see Grimmjow yelling at Ulquiorra. She giggled. Grimmjow stoped yelling an looked over to see who giggled. He pushed Ulquiorra over and went over to the hallway where Yukia was at. "I heard you giggle. I didn't know you were over here." Yukia started to blush. "You wanna go for a walk?" Grimmjow asked. "S-sure." Yukia said in suprise. She really liked Grimmjow, But didn't want anyone to know. "Grimmjow..."she said. "Yeah?" "How did... I get here?" She looked up at Grimmjow hopeing he would answer. "Well," he started, "you kinda fell through the celing." She started to feel embrarased. Yukia rembered how she was some how sent here while she was talking to Ichigo and Orihime. She rembered how she was being chased by hollows and throne into the celing like some sort of ragdoll. "Aizen was suprised that you weren't dead." Grimmjow coninued. "Well, Grimmjow, I've gota go. Aizen wanted to talk to me." Yukia said. She wanted to keep walking with Grimmjow even though she couldn't. She went to talk to Aizen and then went to her room. She fell asleep quickly knowing that she still would be ther and be able to talk to Grimmjow.

Well, that was "Part 2". "Part 3" will be coming soon. Hope u like this one. ^.^

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Joinage pl0x!

On that story segment though, you should try and put lines of dialogue on a new line, seperate from description and have a new line for each speaker. Also try to use paragraphs so it doesn't look like a wall o' text. Other than it seems cool so far.

june

I have a poster of grimmy on my bedroom
and I've notice some similarities to axel o,o
[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/ToonKisame/Grimmjow.jpg[/IMG]

do u see the mark on his eyes?
axel has ones too, but red
also, they have a sarcastic smile
and they are both hot :D
LOL

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm I'm working a Bleach fanfic as well that centers around a bunch of new Arrancar, which of course features Grimmjow... I should post what I have of it here sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back