• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Greetings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Canti

Website
viewtifuljoex.deviantart.com
Hello everyone; I'm Canti--ViewtifulJoeX on a past forum if any of you guys are around here too, lol--and I am an old fan of Kingdom Hearts. However, it's only recently that I got really into the series. Before, I only knew a little bit about the series as a whole, and wasn't too interested in learning it all. Then one random day, I decided I wanted to get into the series, and what did I do? I got my sketch book, and read the main story of the series (just a broad outline of it all on Wikipedia, lol) mapping out all of it in a time web-like format. Surprisingly enough it helped out a lot, and since then I've been looking up on the series' story even more to get more detail on it.

After that, I eventually settled on buying the one major one I hadn't played at the time: Birth By Sleep. I ordered it, and beat it entirely (by which I mean I got the true ending) just the other day. I must say that, comparing it to what I remember of KH1, CoM, and 2, it was easily the most enjoyable of the series. However, playing BBS really made me want to play KH2, so I ordered that just the other day, and I'll be playing it this week. I'll probably be able to appreciate it more this time around.

Anyway, before I end up rambling on even more, I'm hoping to meet some cool people here, and talk about the great series that is Kingdom Hearts. I can't wait for 3D--so glad I already have a 3DS for it. Happy to be here!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! There are a lot of cool people here to talk to so you should have a good time. Read the rules if you havn't and have fun while your here.

x37rnu4

Awards
Yupyup, never feel shy about replying to a thread~ You'll have great fun here ^______^ We're all glad you got back into the series enough to play the games and join the forum :3
Good luck on KH2 :B

JustSnilloc

Enjoy yourself ^_^ and investigate the "Team Riku Replica" and "Team Data Riku" signatures... interesting little teams we've created here on the boards, pick a side or just enjoy our debating, check out forum insanity if you're just bored... but yeah, enough on here to keep you occupied ;)

Back