• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Graceful Petals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazznam89

Desolate, yet ever so forth calm. I could feel the sand grains sink beneath my boots as if a momentary lapse of reason came down upon me. The warm breezing air blowing hurriedly against my cheeks, the force of the wind grunting down it’s titanic weight on my plated chest. It’s as if time had stood still for that moment but alas it cannot for the enigmatic figure stood before me.

No remorse, no mercy, no heart…Just that voice, the same voice that has been plaguing my weary mind for as long as many eon's I can remember. He stands there looking at me, piercing the very soul I hold close to myself with those eyes of his.

Those eyes, they torment me as if the darkness was nothing. How long it has been since I’ve seen the gaze of ice. It sends a tingling sensation down the back of my spine, the trickle of sweat beading down the side of my brows. Yet at the same time I’ve waited so long for this, for him to rise to what he is.

“It’s been a while.” He said in the same stoic cold demeanor from years ago.
“Too long since we’ve last met and I recall you were on your knees last time.” I replied, hoping to faze him or put some nerve into him.

And there he flashed directly in front of me, those eyes staring at me. They haunt me as if I was stuck in an endless nightmare, playing the same melodic tune I once remembered back in my youth.

“You are not the boy I once knew. What did you do to him?” I yelled, jumping back quickly as I could, unsheathing my sword.
“Oh he’s still here master, just caught in a bit of a problem I must say.” He answered, this time a menacing smile appearing from beneath the cloak.

There the horror I saw, the young boy I once trained trapped in a dream, no a twisted nightmare. He held an orb in his left hand flashing images of the young boy I once knew.

“You sick bastard. I trained you and raised you to be my own son and look what you’ve done to yourself.” I exclaimed, lunging at him with my sword.
There was no way any possible human being could have dodged that but I was wrong. The blow rendered the body of him into mere dust.

I turned around and saw him take off his hood. There stood my student, my protégé, my only son and for what he was; the harbinger of death.

The harbinger of death stood before me, diving into a courteous bow. His face was still the same and the hair was longer than before but the eyes had changed. The blue iced eyes gleamed of a killer, a corrupted soul than many years of an untainted curious innocence.

“Finish this now! You are no longer who I once remember” I yelled at him, ready to strike.

He just smiled with that child like curiosity he had in his younger years. He was holding a lily in his hand which had turned into a scythe of many colours.

“Call me Marluxia, your graceful assassin.”

Feel free to comment or reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back