• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy Death

• Thread starter kingdomfighter5
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martine

I cried xD
Allthough I knew he wasn't going to die.. Sora, Donald and Mickeys reaction made it more "powerful", I guess.

safire inthe sky

My reaction was almost exactly like Sora's, I was like "this can't be happening"
I really did think him dead when I first saw it, I guess I was just really into the game at that point and didn't stop to think about how they would never really kill off Goofy

shadywinters

Awards
I figured he passed out, this game's too G-rated 4 a Disney character 2 die. Though I was still sad when I saw of this, but how could he get knocked out wit just a bump on the nose, by a rock.

Awards
The style of how he died was quite funny. That slow-mo anime style thing. Besides, he got hit in the nose. That's not exactly a fatal hit. Personally, I don't even know why he got knocked out if it didn't make contact with his brain. Unless... ZOMG GOOFY'S BRAIN IS IN HIS NOSE!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was really shocked especially because they were in a "war" scenario at the time so I was thinking casualties can happen and also since it seemed like Mickey was with us at the time, I thought he may have joined in replacement while Goofy healed/was dead... Anyway, I was shocked by the fake death but I had something in the back of my head saying he wasn't going to be dead especially as he's a main character.

Edit: I did wonder though why Sora/Donald didn't use "Cure" on him lol.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ok so i just watched goofy die once again. I remeber when i first saw that happen. I paused the game and started to shout to my parents, who knew the story line of kh and kh2, yelling about how goofy died. When i took control of sora afterwords i was extremely mad. I wanted to avenge goofy so bad. I was relieved when he just was nocked out. how did everyone feel

After the first 5 seconds of watching Goofy 'dead', I had a feeling he wasn't dead for good. But, I was very mad and beat the hell out of anyway heartless in my way. Then, I was relieved to see Goofy alive.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
when i saw it I was laughing so hard that i cant explain it, and I said to myself "that's what goofy gets for not helping at all in CoM".

But then he came back and I got majorly P.O.ed

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
lol i could of cared less.. goofy is my least fav. character

Pikangie

I knew he wasn't dead because I had watched all the cutscenes like 2 times before I actually got the game and played... XD

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Yeah, I never thought Goofy was actually dead. Besides, even if they were allowed, they would never kill off Goofy. Killing off one of the Disney Originals would be extremely foolish.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
well we all knew he wasnt really dead... but when I saw it, I was thinking of how cool it would be if he was. the rest of the game would be like sora doland and king mickey (or one of the FF characters). so I was like, "cool now mickey/auron is gonna join the party permanently" I say auron because at the coliseum he asked sora if he needed a gaurdian, I thought sora would take him up on his offer or something (that woulda been pretty cool). so while some people were hoping he was ok, mad he was ok, or thinking of all the possibilities of him not, I was VERY mad that he was ok even though I knew he would be (damn you disney for not killing off anyone).

A

Azrael

I was really shocked especially because they were in a "war" scenario at the time so I was thinking casualties can happen and also since it seemed like Mickey was with us at the time, I thought he may have joined in replacement while Goofy healed/was dead... Anyway, I was shocked by the fake death but I had something in the back of my head saying he wasn't going to be dead especially as he's a main character.

Edit: I did wonder though why Sora/Donald didn't use "Cure" on him lol.
Aerith could have survived if they used Cure on her too in FF7 but I digress

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I was all liek OMGEE WTF GTFO N00B well not really, i was more like Sora, then when Mickey ran out, i felt really angry and bashed the absolute crap outta all the heartless i found

P

PriesTnSora

lol funy topic, i was like "noway" the first time i saw it happen

TrueRoxas527

Let's see... Goofy (and Mickey) have ben around in the Disney universe for 80 years now, and Donald has been around for around 70. (GOOFY'S 80TH ANNIVERSARY!) He's really old now and something like that would have probably killed him.
But when I first saw that scene, I completely forgot about the final battle where I watched my friend battle with Goofy. I didn't feel much about him but their reactions were the things that made me tear up. (What Sora feels, I feel) Except, Riku ending thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back