• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodwill and Malice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I haven't quite found a lot of speculation on these two new concepts, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Before trying to understand what they mean, it might be best to understand the meaning behind "Dreams." My interpretation of them is "reflections of one's true intentions." Basically, they show you what your dreams and aspirations are, whether they'd be full of goodwill and malice. Throughout the course of DDD, Sora and Riku may find out who they really are.

Then there's the concept of "falling." It's been expressed multiple times, some examples including "a Sora that falls," tons of Soras falling from the sky, and how the 3D effects are supposed to feel like the game has depth rather than it jutting out. This may be an allusion to how you "fall asleep," or "fall into your dreams." Perhaps the deeper you fall into your dreams, the more apparent your true intentions become.

State

Awards
This pretty much clarifies the Dream. and Drop. of the game, what about the Distance.?

Nayru's Love

Awards
Distance could indicate how far one falls into their dream. The greater the distance, the clearer the true dream becomes.

State

Awards
Distance could indicate how far one falls into their dream. The greater the distance, the clearer the true dream becomes.

Interesting. Do you think that Sora fell through the process of Dream. Drop. Distance. at the beginning of KH1 (and Roxas and Ventus, too)?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Interesting. Do you think that Sora fell through the process of Dream. Drop. Distance. at the beginning of KH1 (and Roxas and Ventus, too)?

Certainly possible, as it was said that the dive to the heart might be reached through a dream-state.
Maybe that's a possibility to investigate the inside of a heart?

Nayru's Love

Awards
While the idea never crossed my mind, I wouldn't be surprised if Sora's dream at the beginning was similar, if not the same, as the experiences in DDD. Just Sora, though; I don't quite think that Roxas and Ventus had similar experiences, disregarding the openings.

Certainly possible, as it was said that the dive to the heart might be reached through a dream-state.
Maybe that's a possibility to investigate the inside of a heart?
I'm not quite sure about a direct correlation between Awakenings and Dreams. I mean, Van didn't need to sleep to be present in his and Ven's Awakening.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
- To Nayru's Love
I agree except your interpretation of "Dreams"
I have my own idea:
"Manifestation of past, present, or future events being it, fiction or non fiction"
But I liked the idea there's no real proof for me to deny it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back