• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodbye KHUX for now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpachi

Well as of the Update, as many are aware, the Emulators are in no longer functioning. I guess the galaxy s6 phones and some other phones arent working either, the App only opens for 5 seconds before closing again.
I guess anything to do with Android 4 or whatever wont work anymore really.
I also did not backup my stuff to my facebook, as I don't know how to do that through bluestacks(im using a emulator) So I dont know if my data is still there...yess I did reinstall it which i didn't know may actually delete my data since i didn't know other people were having this issue till a few hours ago.

If anyone has some suggestions what i can do then shoot. I am going to buy a phone to play it, so i may need to know what kind of phone I should get without spending 300$ on it. Suggestions could be nice.

As for my information, I am part of the Anguis Union, and my Character is Donar, level 53 or 54.(can't remember my ID No.). I am part of a Party but i do not remember who Runs it.

In the party I can only remember someone named Marisol. Marisol, if you happen to read this could you let me know if my character is still in the party? that way i know if my character got axed or if he's okay that I dont have to restart?

Anyway, I'll return. eventually. I won't let the 100 bucks I spent on this game goo to waste.

Meanwhile i think it's time to update my profile a little since i havent used this thing in five years..

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Actually my Samsung Galaxy 4 (Kitkat: Android 4.4.4) seems to work fine on it. The only glitchy i've noticed is that sometimes I get DC errors, but the wifi on that phone has always been glitchy with Uverse. (It works fine with T-Mobile's 4G, luckily we got unlimited data on that) You can proly find one used for about 200 bucks or so, just make sure you get one for your provider.

Anything earlier than kitkat will glitch. Also for newer versions, it has to be installed on the phone's internal memory or it will glitch. Not a SD card; strangely, I have the app itself on the SD card on my phone, and it works, but the data's on the internal memory, so que serra serra.

As for your data; I'm not sure how to do that. Someone made a guide on reddit to get it off the hard way..if your reinstall didn't kill your data all together. Which is a possibility. Brother tho I hope that helps.

Last edited:

LingeringVanitas

I don't think there is a rooted version of the "newer" bluestacks yet...and I am not sure if there is an easy way to manually root it.

Devilcloud

Im goodbye too...my huawei x2 not supported anymore....it is strange, before this version it seem perfect but with this update KHuX not supported anymore...damn u SE

Kenpachi

You can root the latest version of Bluestacks 2 with use of Kingroot.

How do you do that?

update; I am looking at a cellphone i may be getting, it should play KHUX, hopefully when I get it at the end of next week, my character data will be still around..hopefully.

TheAuronSavior

I'd suggest getting an iPhone, at the bare minimum. Nothing fancy, though. You don't need a powerhouse of a phone like the 6S to play it. On my iPhone 5, the game runs just fine. I've haven't encountered any problems for the span of time I've been playing.

Kenpachi

UPDATE

I finally got a phone but because of various reasons i had to restart the game.

I forgot which Union I was in(till i read my firs post here), but now i'm in Vulps' union.

Used a nickname Nate. No, it's not my name but i was to lazy to make something up.
Welp, starting from ground one.

noted: yes i resurrected this but thought to give out the information)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back