• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good RPG coming to US PSPs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
The game is called Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and it will include Tales characters from Tales of Phantasia, Symphonia, Eternia, Rebirth, Destiny, Destiny II, Legendia and Abyss.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/772/772627p1.html]

I can't wait to get this game It will revive my PSP again. I sure gotta start buying PSP games but there are too many good DS games out there.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Same here. I actually missed out on buying a few good psp games though (jac, lumines, loco roco). I am pretty excited about this game but I am more excited about FF Tactics The Lion War!

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
The Tales games that haven't made it are

Tales of Destiny II which was released for the PS2 and then remade to the PSP.
Tales of Destiny R which is a remake of TOD
Tales of Eternia which was released here as Tales of Destiny II was released for the PSP
Tales of Rebirth for PS2
Tales of the Tempest for the Nintendo DS.
and some other that I forgot. You can check Wikipedia.org for info on the games.

Squ@ll

I played tales of phantasia a bit..awesome game.. But tales of the world won't be better then ff crisis core...at least thats wat I think...

S

Shadow Soldier

You know, i'd probably look forward to it, but someone stole my psp. Even then, i dont miss it, because no games interested me.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I need to get this game, along with Crisis Core and FF Tactics.

I seriously need some decent PSP games. So far, the majority have been somewhat sucky. Thats the reason I buy more DS games than PSP games.

Good find, Bluejuan85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back