• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Good Places to Level Up In FF7?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Square Ninja said:
Anyway, the sunken Shinra ship is the best place for leveling up your materia. The process is much faster if you you equip the weapons with the highest growth rates. Leveling up materia sucked ass. In fact, the materia system in general sucked ass...but nowhere nearly as much as Junctioning.
Acrually the Crater was hella better to level up materia as long as you have a plethora of elixers. If not fight near mideel...good AP and Exp.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
ok thanks...oh i have ultima weapon...that was really easy...yea, i am too late in the game to encounter Reno and Rude >.<.......anything important i missed? I hope not >.O

Cid Highwind

The Captain
suicidal-kairi said:
ok thanks, I'll try that..and I fought this thing that was swimming around the sunken ship, and I died in like 2 seconds lol, any other suggestions would be niceness O_~

lol, looks like you found emerald weapon. if you are interested, you can obtain the three master materias (master magic, maser summon, and master command) if you beat this guy.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Bosses are good to level up at, the most best way i leveled up was at Temple of the Ancients, i left there at level 60 XD um.......there is also that monster that is in the water called emerald or ultima weapon or something i can't remember, he gives alot of EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back