• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glory be to the silh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMIgnatio

I must've missed the Geometry part, bvecause that is like PISSagoras's mode of Percentage X the PWN'age of Aristotlean Pathos = EMOS!

And I really missed-out on when Silh left. I really never saw him as an ASShole, but a very warm and benign being of forum procreation.BUTTSECKZ

Seriously though, someone PM me and tell me what happened.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
billabong13 said:
But you're already a self proclaimed silh poser.

Whoa.. I forgot I said that... Well then.. just got to find that damn elusive Get Teh F*ck off My Intraweb pic and I'll be set.... Silh.. your guidance is needed...:confused:

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't believe I missed this thread. Must be my constant abscence. Anyway, I didn't know Silh that well, but upon reading a farrago of his posts, he deserves respect. Khinsider lost a lot of intelligence with his depart, that's all I can say.

You're all wrong, by the way. The ultimate formula is:

Emos<Goths<Noobs<Blindly Devote Christians<Idaho<HIV<Piercings=Tatoos=Smoking<Old people drivers<rocks<feces<quarters<Johnny Depp<Life-saver's mints x Dr. Pepper=Red Bull<Women<Bewbees<Coffee<Denny's<Silh < or =MegaFlare<CROCK<Gamecube<Butsex<Butsex w/ Gamecube<Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness/2=Mortal Kombat-driven castration scenes<(Tobasco)8=(Eating Babies)-35<Eating Babies<Video Games

I have dubbed it "T's Constant". It's like Planck's constant, only this has purpose.

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Master T said:
I can't believe I missed this thread. Must be my constant abscence. Anyway, I didn't know Silh that well, but upon reading a farrago of his posts, he deserves respect. Khinsider lost a lot of intelligence with his depart, that's all I can say.

Emos<Goths<Noobs<Blindly Devote Christians<Idaho<HIV<Piercings=Tatoos=Smoking<Old people drivers<rocks<feces<quarters<Johnny Depp<Life-saver's mints x Dr. Pepper=Red Bull<Women<Bewbees<Coffee<Denny's<Silh < or =MegaFlare<CROCK<Gamecube<Butsex<Butsex w/ Gamecube<Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness/2=Mortal Kombat-driven castration scenes<(Tobasco)8=(Eating Babies)-35<Eating Babies<Video Games

I have dubbed it "T's Constant". It's like Planck's constant, only this has purpose.
Why's butsecks all the way down there? AND feces. Honestly. The only things that are in the right place are Army of Darkness (<3) and Eating babies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LordMune said:
Hah! I have rendered him speechless.

billabong13 said:
Why's butsecks all the way down there? AND feces. Honestly. The only things that are in the right place are Army of Darkness (<3) and Eating babies.
No, no. They're in their proper spots. As much as butsex pwns, it is in its rightful place. Trust me, there's a lot of stuff I could have put. Trust me, T's Constant is more legitimate and more accurate than most corollaries.

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Well, whatever the hell corollaries, I've seen that you're a credible person. So I trust you. For now. Or...not long, since butsecks with whipped cream is making it into the mainstream as we speak.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Master T said:

That's awesome...except for Denny's.

M

MegaFlare

Master T said:
I don't know, I haven't... o.o
Then why is eating babies placed higher than Mega Flare? D:

I didn't know babies were more delicious. </3

Babies themselves, or the ritualistic eating of babies?

ritualistic eating of babies, phoenny.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
We should boil Master T in oil for blaspheming. D:

MegaFlare > eating babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back