• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glory be to the silh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
This is a thread honoring the most well known person on the forums---->silh0uette

Silh's thought on the thread
Silh:It's almost like a funeral, except I'm alive, and there's no drinking party at the end of it. =\

Words from his best man
( omitted )

And others
ProdigyKeyblade: Silh... Rock on.
monkeybutt: Umm..
Hellpark: he is my friend and cool
Banishing Blade: He's...funny?
Vice-Versa: He's a good guy?
Raito: Hm, he's an egotistical jerk. But that's just silh, and you learn to live with it.
DarkNiwa: silh is the only alive person in the chat and he is my baby daddy

Words from me
Anyone who is anyone has met silh, whether you've been at the end of an insult or a rare compliment. He has the high record of being fired and hired 6 times by now.He is the person who has been most imatated,quoted in a sig, and whose phrases have been copied by many
-" the best part of waking up is ownage in your cup"

Without him the forums would be be dull.So without further delay heres honoring the great man we all love with the
"Just Hate Award"
silh5df.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Damn straight Trig, nicely done :D

We'll all miss laughing our asses off, but I guess that's "online life" he wont be easily replaced......*sees random dude walk by* HEY! Wanna be the new silh!?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Silh is teh man ;).

<sarcasm> Now there needs to be a thread about me xD </sarcasm>

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I wonder if this thread will become as popular as his "hate" thread?

And I stand by all two words of what I said. Silh is one of the funniest guys that I've talked to here. Heck, it was him that made the chat was it is! Where will we be without his insults, homours sarcasm, and all the other useless crap he post in there.

Trigger, you stole my quote! I could go digging through all those times he argued with Crypt, but there'd just be too much to go trough.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
yesh, one must pay their ownage forward, I learn by example, and he was one of the prime ones :D So I must also thank him for teaching me how to be a first clas asshole :D Nice one

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Silh definately disserves it...

He's what made the chat so fun...him gone will be teh suckage, but atleast he has this virtual award XD

Greatest.Thread.Ever.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Thou shall miss silh, he was like a father to me. Making me laugh my ass of with every word he typed such as "Your mother" and "Buttsecks.". Thou shall misseth thee silhouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back