• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch or me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo

Hello

i was wondering if anyone else is having problems with Union X?
I go into the challenge with the others and because we all fight the system can't handle it and just logs me out and this has happened 20 times so I give up

i can't even get past the first boss with this :(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Do you have a good internet connection? Idk if that could affect it, maybe.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I've had the same issue, only not so often. As soon as multiples in your group begin using all those special attacks, my game crashes. Has happened twice. No problems otherwise. I dunno, multi-players seems too...helter skelter to me. Fun, but that much fun for me to indulge in it that often.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I've had the same issue, only not so often. As soon as multiples in your group begin using all those special attacks, my game crashes. Has happened twice. No problems otherwise. I dunno, multi-players seems too...helter skelter to me. Fun, but not that much fun for me to indulge in it that often.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Never happened to me. It's probably because of your connection (not strong enough) or your device (not able to handle it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back