• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch before credits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eefara

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but I can't seem to find any information on the subject.

I beat the final boss, and the game played up until the closing of the door and before talking to Kairi. Before it could switch cutscenes to her, the game shut down and went back to the XMB menu on the PS3. I didn't touch any buttons, and when I reloaded the game it took me back to my final save. I'm going to try beating the final boss again to see if it was a freak accident, but any insight would be massively appreciated.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is honestly the first I've heard of this happening. Are you from North America or Europe?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't know anybody doing a Normal playthrough right now, or anybody near the end...

I'd suggest trying again (like you plan to do) and if it doesn't work restart your PS3?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It could be a manufacturing defect. If replaying/restarting doesn't help, exchange it for another copy.

eefara

Success! The second time it played correctly. I skipped the scene directly before it, but the credits are rolling now.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
You know something similar happened to me when it switched to the ending FMV. It didn't close, but the first few seconds of the FMV had pixel issues, like something you'd see on TV during a storm or a damaged DVD. It continued as normal though afterwards.

I haven't beat the game again yet so I have yet to test and see if it happens again, but, that's the only instance of anything odd happening in my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back