• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girl - Kingdom Hearts Fanart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
. . . Ahem.

I drew this back in school nearing finals week. If you know me, you know that one of my favorite films is Across The Universe. Around that time, I watched it again and saw the opening scene with a small bit of the Beatles song 'Girl', covered by the amazingly cute and Jim Sturgess (X3). I have the need to analyze lyrics when I hear a song, and when I read and understood the lyrics of 'Girl' (only the parts in the film, though), my brain suddenly immediately went 'That portion of 'Girl' = Demyx/Larxene! :D', sooo yeah. :lol:

If you're wondering, 1) Yes, I did copy that beginning scene of 'Across The Universe'. It really fits the mood; 2) I didn't finish coloring it. Maybe someday, I will; and 3) I'm aware that there's a large doodle seen on the back. I was using old school papers and apparently, my sister doodled there before with a really dark pen. Please forgive that. :p

So here's the drawing with the song it was inspired from. Please enjoy and leave constructive criticism. It makes me happy. X3

KHFanArt-GirlAtUVersion.jpg

Is there anybody going to listen to my story,
All about the girl who came to stay?
She's the kind of girl you want so much, it makes you sorry
Still you don't regret a single day
Ah girl, girl . . .

~Girl, Jim Sturgess (Beatles cover)

Psst. Too lazy and tired to place tags. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back